Author Topic: I hate this fps system!  (Read 5098 times)

Offline [ISG]BoT

• i like 2F2F clan hu3hu3
    • View Profile
    • ISG - home
  • In-game name: [ISG]BoT
I hate this fps system!
« on: December 22, 2013, 06:09:42 am »
I was playing long tt races near 90% low fps detected , always this fps system ruined my race
when this line "too low fps detected record making deactivated" show on my screen, i think i will press /q       :blank: please fix this
thank you >:D

Offline Madeyes

Re: I hate this fps system!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 07:36:38 am »
Search for some softwares that fix your connection drops. Or buy a good network card or something. It mostly happen when connection is hazardous and goes up and down.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 02:27:53 pm »
Happened to me too when I was doing these hydra 100 CP /tt's...  :blank:

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 03:23:13 pm »
Search for some softwares that fix your connection drops. Or buy a good network card or something. It mostly happen when connection is hazardous and goes up and down.

I don't think that's the problem, it happens to me too, but because I have fps spikes, so I reach less than 30 fps for a milisecond in some places, and the game takes it as if it's been there forever :(

I get that message in aprox 3 out of 5 races

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 04:25:55 pm »
Well i didn't see that message for a long time ^  . But the limit in /TT is kinda stupid it's 40fps, i also hate when i race a long race and i get a spike in the middle of it and i can't make a record anymore, but eh it is done so the records can't be abused anymore, so it's all up to those he set it to think about it and change it a bit...

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 06:04:20 pm »
its hard to find a balance that detects abuse, but doesn't harm laggers. but, lets be honest, if you're lagging, you are not going to get the record anyway, unless the lag gives you some sort of advantage.
i will probably change it up eventually, but its at least a month more until ill have the time to do so.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 06:15:39 pm »
I have an FPS which goes from 30 - 98 , on some spots in the cities i have spikes or it's just like too much objects there (rofl) my fps drops to 19-24.
And thats the problem i have, but well it's all cause i have a shit pc :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:47:59 pm by [2F2F]MTB »

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 07:15:12 pm »
its hard to find a balance that detects abuse, but doesn't harm laggers. but, lets be honest, if you're lagging, you are not going to get the record anyway, unless the lag gives you some sort of advantage.
i will probably change it up eventually, but its at least a month more until ill have the time to do so.
Stop being a mentally handicapped and remove that fucking pain in the neck already. We can't set a proper TTtop since you came with your ideas and fucked up our fun.

Offline nero

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 07:56:57 pm »
Stop being a mentally handicapped and remove that fucking pain in the neck already. We can't set a proper TTtop since you came with your ideas and fucked up our fun.

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

You think Karlis or the team has any duty to give you a perfectly good server? Let me just remind you of some facts:

• Someone is paying with real money for this server. It's not you who gives any money.
  • Someone is doing updates in their free time, giving the server a better script with every little step. It's not you, doing anything for the script.
  • Someone is doing administration in their free time, giving you less cheaters and other scum when you play. It's not you who gives any free time.

And yet, although you are at the very end of the line of people to request anything, you come here and have the balls of acting like you own this server, insulting the people who actually do something, investing money, time and brains?

People like you disgust me, screaming for more and more, when you can't even get up and think before you speak. Changing anything on the server will always be done thinking about positive and negetive effects. You would probably be the first to scream about people abusing the fps when the system would be removed.

Instead of being a fuckwit, come up with realistic suggestions which actually help the team make a better server, instead of insulting them because of the work they put into this project.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »

get proper hardware/connection maybe? nobody has to adjust to your likes because you struggle to run a 10 year old game

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 09:47:56 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

god forbid i had other things to do before...
i ignored the fact how you asked it, and actually did change it. now, there shouldn't be problems with very small lag spikes.
if you still can't race, you might want to invest into newer computer to replace your toaster.

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 10:55:37 pm »
I want to regret my commentary. I was in rage after I beat several times a top1 and didn't count. I apologize for my behaviour towards you. I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:02:45 pm by Torete_[GT] »