Author Topic: Long time player of SA:MP requesting cars (hope this is the right section)  (Read 1439 times)

Offline MaximoD

• View Profile
Hi there. My name is MaximoD, and I've been a long time player of GTA:SA, since it came out in fact and to this day still own a V1 version of the disc. I played SA:MP for a while and even signed up on the official forums for a bit under the username M.a.x (I haven't been active since 2008 though, life got in the way) Well, I've come back to SA and all of a sudden developed this addiction for collecting GTA style cars. I have a lot of cars that have been converted from III, VC, LCS etc. I followed Myriad Islands throughout its development until it was eventually stopped at 0.6 and since then fictional cars stagnated. That was until I found this site and discovered talented modellers, there are two cars that would really make my year if they were made:
[spoiler]

I can supply more photos of this Elegy if you wish[/spoiler]
Firstly, Epoxi may recognize this attempted Feltzer replacement as he made it, but unfortunately lost it. Now, I hope this isn't such a bother, but could there be a new attempt at making a new Feltzer based on the 90's Mercedes-Benz SL?
The second car was a vehicle planned to be added to Myriad Islands by SeaNorris (2006 I believe), but for some reason wasn't. It was such a bummer too, as I was really looking forward to it. Now, what I want is replicas of these two unfinished beauties to be made for SA, MP friendly or not. I've tried looking for sites with active modellers but here is really the only place I can find any. I really hope this isn't a bother, but I possess no modelling skills of my own and only recently got back into SA. This might be my only post here, and it's ok if anyone here doesn't want to, as I'll try finding someplace else.
Thanks for your time,
MaximoD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:47:19 pm by MaximoD »