Author Topic: Unbann request [BANNED]  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Crespo Greek

Unbann request [BANNED]
« on: December 15, 2013, 01:44:24 pm »
Hello, i am Crespo Greek (Crespo in game name).. Today i got banned by Ush with the reason (being annoying latly)

I had just logged in the server... and accidently crushed him coming the opposite side of the road. Even tho i said sry he did banned me.
Anywasy, long story short.. he did that because of our bad relationship from past.. here i am requesting an unban

Regards Crespo
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 01:46:21 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann request
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 01:46:09 pm »
You are first and for all banned for ramming. That you are annoying is not really banable, but you act like a tard so I thought I let others know.

It's just a 2week ban and I've had lots of complains about you lately.

Offline Crespo Greek

Re: Unbann request [BANNED]
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 02:01:15 pm »
Ush why you re so mad with me.. i do not ram even if i do its accidently.. why you have to hate me so much man?
Did i said anything bad to you..? Why you re abusing me calling me tard? You have to talk with me as i talk with you.

And by the time you banned me there was that guy Sunway that hates me too anyway.. so you found your excuse..
I think you re unfair..

You thought to let other know.. damn man this is so selfish of you. Being an admin doesnt mean you have underastimate players..
I am so disappointed in you i thought even tho you abuse and stuff u had a little logic in you.. And i did appologize for that ram. dint i?

Come on man.. let this shit go..

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann request [BANNED]
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:28:15 pm »
It's not only me who made this decision, it's a whole team.. I was about to warn you but then I talked to other admins and we came to the conclusion you needed a tempban.

Cya in 2 weeks bro