Author Topic: Abuse !!!!!  (Read 3619 times)

Offline [ISG]BoT

• i like 2F2F clan hu3hu3
    • View Profile
    • ISG - home
  • In-game name: [ISG]BoT
Abuse !!!!!
« on: December 09, 2013, 06:55:46 am »
I hate thease Guys "Revolted", [SRS]FrancyR7, [OSR]Core_i7,Coloxx,  Thease guys always abusing country
[SRS]FrancR7  was 3rd no & i was 4rth no  he crashed two times in Pole & He Abusing me "Fucking Bullet go fuck your self"
I have attached 2 pictures........

Revolted was another world, when he crashed any where  & he was abusing me & my country..
Please Do some thing...

Offline FrancyR7

Re: Abuse !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:19 am »
I hate thease Guys "Revolted", [SRS]FrancyR7, [OSR]Core_i7,Coloxx,  Thease guys always abusing country
[SRS]FrancR7  was 3rd no & i was 4rth no  he crashed two times in Pole & He Abusing me "Fucking Bullet go fuck your self"
Thease guys always abusing country | - always? you've got more proof?
I admit it | - "Fucking Bullet go fuck your self" Because you rammed me 3 times
ps: don't be a kid and stop drama (press f8 for screenshot)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:54:52 am by FrancyR7 »

Offline Plato

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 09:55:12 am »
SILENCE!!!!!!

You guys, have a bahavior like some 3-5 years old children.
"Rabbaa he has my, blablabla."
- "yeah, but only cause you have blablabla"

You are old enough to play your own game. Let others talk what they want. When you dont like each other /ignore ID pm, all etc.!!

But stop creating useless topics. If every player here starts a topic, for some problems with other Players, moo could buy all servers in europe, to save all this shit.

It's clear to see, that ISG doesnt like SRS, OSR, _[GT], _[H[N]L]_, RSD, AK47, FSR, LSR.... . But now a question: What's about ISG?

1st) If no admin is online you're breaking the rules as long as an admin joins. Then you start reporting what they others do. But what you did, you do not tell, or you dont tell the whole truth.
2nd) You can not do anything alone. You always come with your clanmates. That's more than a silly behavior. It shows, that you have a big mouth, and just hot air inside.
3rd) We (admins) won't do anything. We are not in a Kindergarden here. We want to play, and have fun. To keep this, we have rules. Everyone has to follow these rules, even us (admins).
4th) If you don't like people, block them. If you are angry/annoyed, leave your Computer, go outside, and walk a bit. Come back, when you're again a normal player.
5th) And please stop creating stupid trash-topics.

If we see anything, we can handle this, but we're not here, to solve your problems with players. You are old enough to handle this for your own.

Kind Regards

Plato
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:58:05 am by Plato »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:26:53 am »
CHILDRENALINEX

Offline [ISG]BoT

• i like 2F2F clan hu3hu3
    • View Profile
    • ISG - home
  • In-game name: [ISG]BoT
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 10:35:30 am »
When you dont like each other /ignore ID pm, all etc.!!

It's clear to see, that ISG doesnt like SRS, OSR, _[GT], _[H[N]L]_, RSD, AK47, FSR, LSR.... . But now a question: What's about ISG?

I Like All Clans, I did't talking about CLANS 

But Ok I will Use /ignore  CMD :D :D :D :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 11:32:27 am »
R.I.P mature adult AdrenalineX.