Author Topic: Unban [mooman read this pls] :'( [UNBAN @ 7/12/2015]  (Read 2439 times)

Offline SaroN

• View Profile
  • In-game name: SaroN
Unban [mooman read this pls] :'( [UNBAN @ 7/12/2015]
« on: December 07, 2013, 04:53:11 am »
mooman listen to me this really was an evil that I have driven half the players with Adrenalinex server and I tried to be a good racer, but I do not work, so I accidentally found a cheat admit all do not play with any more citovom even the OSR server I play normally and without cheat here I will set up nicely unban request means I will not go longer if the server can be examined between you if you can unban for two years playing fair means and no longer cheat and I'm really sorry that I have used it at all: '(
and I was wrong when I see this server per day to be over 40 + players or more percent do not follow as a player but there's fun and has a professional racer and I'm sorry for them not to flatter but I'm sorry I will not just hang to use! It will never happen again I swear to god percent believe in him. I'm sorry that I stepped on a lot of names on the server and pretended that I like some Zifpler but that was not me and Zifpleru apologize to you and to all of you
:'(

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:24:27 am by [MAF]Agus »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Unban [mooman read this pls] :'(
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 04:56:38 am »
I'm sorry, but you won't be unbanned now. If you don't ban evade, you'll be unbanned on 7/12/2015.

Offline SaroN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:08:58 am »
I'm sorry, but you won't be unbanned now. If you don't ban evade, you'll be unbanned on 7/12/2015.
I don't want to be unbanned now Agus and ty i can w8 2 years ;)

Offline SaroN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 05:09:32 am »
And i will not come on server to till 2 years ;)

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 06:24:06 am »
Thanks, see you in 2 years then.