Author Topic: Banned ?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline xFearLessx

Banned ?
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:20:50 am »
I don't know how to do a unban request but i'll try it.

Name:xFearLessx
Admin:[FSR]Ush as far as i know.
Reason:training,banned
IP:I have 2 IP's its always changing.

I don't know why i got banned if i remember right it happened in a turismo race in LS near the beach i was driving very well for my own skill.
After i drove next to some lamps i was very lucky i've got the first place and when i came back to a straight road i've got a message you got banned by [FSR]Ush (Reason:training banned)
I don't know why i got banned if [FSR]Ush could reply here and tell me the history i could understand it better. :blank:
And if i'd hack i wouldn't lose against other people http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/stats/xFearLessx
I started on your server 1 day ago and i got banned at the same day your server is nice and i already saw some good racers/people there but the problem is the server is going down every 10 minutes. :laugh:
I hope we can talk about that.

Offline xFearLessx

Re: Banned ?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:21:52 am »

I don't know why i got banned if i remember right it happened in a turismo race in LS near the beach i was driving very well for my own skill.
After i drove next to some lamps i was very lucky i've got the first place and when i came back to a straight road i've got a message you got banned by [FSR]Ush (Reason:training banned)
I don't know why i got banned if [FSR]Ush could reply here and tell me the history i could understand it better. :blank:
And if i'd hack i wouldn't lose against other people http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/stats/xFearLessx
I started on your server 1 day ago and i got banned at the same day your server is nice and i already saw some good racers/people there but the problem is the server is going down every 10 minutes. :laugh:
Oh yeah i forgot i couldn't write and unban request early because the page was down.

Offline xFearLessx

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 08:23:55 am »

Oh yeah i forgot i couldn't write and unban request early because the page was down.

Sry for double posting i don't know how to quote and edit replies on your page yet.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:35:00 am »
Feel free to quote some more.

Offline xFearLessx

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 10:38:18 am »
Yeah sorry for that.

Offline xFearLessx

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 01:50:31 pm »
Could someone reply here and tell me what a reason i got banned for or what this reason means ?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 02:11:09 pm »
You're Training. Banned.