Author Topic: How Did Your Sa-mp Career Start ?  (Read 8837 times)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: How Did Your Sa-mp Career Start ?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 04:20:36 pm »
I started playing on RAM's SK Racing Server in June 2006. Around that time I also played on CrazyBob's and [Team Fackin'] Mount Chilliad Madness. After a while playing, I had a 6 month break and returned in autumn 2007 to the Adrenaline(X) gamemode hosted on knutico's Professional Racers/XR server for a few months before founding the current AX server with Rac3r and Andy's help in March 2008.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline broodjehamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 10:31:48 am »
I started somehwere in 07 after watching the Kaneda & Darkness stunting video. Don't remember the server anymore but it was loads of fun. In 09 i stopped playing and i think a year back or something like that i found adrenaline x and since then i stuck around

Offline mascre.full

• Well... AdrenalineX is amazing!
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Stefanex
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:05 am »
I started in 2012 on a RP server named B-Zone Gaming, then i moved to Romania Super Stunt (RSS), after that i played on some trucking and TDM servers. And some time later I Played On New Dawn DD/DM And then I found AdrenalineX.

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 11:28:23 am »
Shout out to all the 0.1b-ers.

I started in 2006, messing around on littlehwhitey's DM/Moneygrub server (it used to be 198/200 players, now only 3/200 at best lol wow). Then I joined [Fackin'] clan and became admin of Mount Chiliad madness, making stunt maps and things. Around 2009 I came here and have stayed here since. :D I also occasionally play on CrazyBob's.

Offline TonyCRO

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 11:34:55 am »
Started back in 2007, I think around summer time...First server I played on was DM CZ/SK server, but few weeks later I started to play on croatian server RP/DM and I really spent the most of the time out there.
Then in 2008 around summer again(maybe little bit earlier) I found AX server on google by typing " samp race servers"(or just samp internet search not sure haha) and so I started to play here.
I was playing very small amount of hrs here (just like now xD) cus most of time I spent on RP servers or other games or real life problems :D
I remember my first nickname: Tony_CROman ,then after a year or smth. there was some restart of scores and I started to play with this nick...
 In this 5-6 years I've met a lot of cool guys out here and  I'll always be proud AX member , as I always try to find some time to get on server and have some fun :) .

Offline [ISG]BoT

• i like 2F2F clan hu3hu3
    • View Profile
    • ISG - home
  • In-game name: [ISG]BoT
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2014, 12:07:34 pm »
My first server was NSG. Forgot that when i joined nsg
there i found SAID my best friend, i was newbie in nsg at start ,
i made 10 scores in 1 months (5 kills, 65 deaths) :L  :L :L
 ::)

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2014, 12:41:42 pm »
i 've just choosen the server with the lowest ping possible.  :L it was AX  exactly 3 years ago.

Offline farelien

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 05:07:22 am »
5 years ago, 2009. My brother was downloading this mod called "SA:MP". He said that it is a modification so that you can play GTA San Andreas online. Me and my brother had fun playing SA-MP few years ago, the first server I joined was a Russian DM server. I don't know what the heck was I doing back there. But I like to explore much. Few weeks after that I noticed a racing server "AdrenalineX". I like my first impressions playing there. It is unique, as far as I know it was only the best racing server available (of course now, too!) :D. I enjoyed playing there much, spend my days after school playing in AdrenalineX, until I got myself bored playing SA-MP. I quitted SA-MP for a year. Then I decided to join again and find myself curious on how to make a server, I tried to script. Well I can't really script much, but I can create a simple stunting gamemode. I decided to make my own server, now I own a new server and/or community. But still, I really love playing in AdrenalineX, it such a nostalgia  that I first played here back in 2009! I remembered the old times when we were like "oh cmon I want to be in /prox world." "lagger! go /lagx on" Hahahahaha. It was much fun! :L :L
/prox on

Offline BorderLine

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2014, 01:50:37 pm »
From what I remember, I just came here without a reason  :L
If you read this you suck.

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2014, 02:53:48 pm »
One of the first servers on sa-mp that i joined was stunt planet, it was a very interesting server and had a lot of fun there. after it shut down i started playing a lot on game-proz's CnC(the original cops and criminals server) and that was the best period of my time playing samp. i had an admin there and all that and the people were very interesting. but just like epoxis story about littlewhytey's server, CnC just started losing players a lot and eventually it shut down. after that i played on a lot of servers: novocaine dm, RSD deathmatch(the army server), mini missions etc and then around march 2009 i found adrenalinex and i liked it instantly when i joined :laugh: i remember the first time i joined i lied to Steven8 about me being british haha

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 07:46:40 pm »
Went through my sa-mp history and found the video , where im in . I joined AdrenalineX from a clan called ERP ( Elite Role Players ) . After that i was part of the clan called OTR (On The Run) . We had such a great time there . Most of the people who are on that video , i've never spoken none of them since . 2 or 3 guys were from UK tho lol .  Now here is the video :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwRy01wJNT4[/youtube]

My name on the video is [OTR]Martin[SA] . Video was made back in 2007 or 2008 .
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:49:36 pm by [FSR]Martin »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 08:01:52 pm »
lol martin avatar

Offline [LSR]Ride

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 08:45:11 pm »
I don't remember the exact year when I started playing SAMP. I think it was couple of years later when SAMP came out. My first server was a RPG server( John Cena's RPG or something like that). I was playing under a name "Ride Ryder" (lol). After it was shut down, I joined a roleplay server, "Lords Of Roleplay" (My characters were named Ride Ryder and Brian Smoke) I played there for a few years after it got shut down.  Then, seeking for some more RP, I found "Trueroleplay". My most known character there was named Ricardo Sucre. I had a wonderful time there. I made some new friends and I even met my old classmate who I hadn't spoken to for more than 10 years. In 2010, I joined AdrenalineX because I got bored of RP and I was seeking for some more fun. Now, being the member of the aX community, I can't even imagine going back to RP. I really love racing :L