Author Topic: What headset should I get?  (Read 6290 times)

Offline [FSR]Ali

Re: What headset should I get?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 05:46:21 pm »
From a Musical experience in the audio products, I Personally that Headphones are enough ... Personally I Use a 15$ Silverline headphones that has a great quality and i even use them while recording music too! and the best part is that their cheap!

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 07:53:24 pm »
From a Musical experience in the audio products, I Personally that Headphones are enough ... Personally I Use a 15$ Silverline headphones that has a great quality and i even use them while recording music too! and the best part is that their cheap!

fastcake is right, cheap headpones/headsets sound good until you hear good ones...

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 04:02:38 am »
My choices are basically as these:

Logitech G130 $38
Logitech G230 $59
Creative Draco HS-850 $49

The creative ones look best for me, since I can remove the mic and take them on my travels lol. I have heard that analog headsets are not as good as usb headsets though.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 04:57:42 pm »
i'd choose logitech over most brands any day, because, except doubleclicking issue on mouses, it always seems to be the most reliable and also always performs well. can't tell which sounds better because i haven't heard it myself, but i'd pick G 230. also i had a bit cheaper creative headset a while back and it lacked bass.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 02:48:19 pm »
I chose the Logitech G230's and I'm not disappointed! So far so good, apart that you can sort of hear the speaker sound when using the mic. Just getting used to the over the ear style headphones now.

Thanks for the help!