Author Topic: Unban Tuyeya [BANNED]  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Tuyeya

Unban Tuyeya [BANNED]
« on: September 12, 2013, 12:38:37 pm »
Well, I asked Subaru to explain the situation to the forum because he has more experience because it carries more playing time.
I add that everything he says is true. I went to play, I was in 12th position. I'm playing for 40 seconds more or less and Plato bans me for SpeedBoost.
I mean that I have any interest in using hacks to improve my score or stats, because, I play little AX, and when game is to have fun with Cannabio, Subaru, Sound, RedBull among others.
Also I have no problem if I have to deliver pictures or files in the GTA.

Best wishes, Tuyeya.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:54:07 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline musicloveR

Re: Unban Tuyeya
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:42:04 pm »
you need to wait for plato to respond

also please read the rules when posting an unban request

http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,10.0.html

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:47:18 pm »
Tuyeya
37.11.87.XXX
[RSD]Plato
"SpeedBoost!"
Well, I asked Subaru to explain the situation to the forum because he has more experience because it carries more played time.
I add that everything he says is true. I went to play, I was in 12th position. I'm playing for 40 seconds more or less and Plato bans me for SpeedBoost.
I mean that I have any interest in using hacks to improve my score or stats, because, I play little AX, and when game is to have fun with Cannabio, Subaru, Sound, RedBull among others.

Best wishes, Tuyeya.

Offline Plato

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 10:33:33 pm »
Tuyeya
37.11.87.XXX
[RSD]Plato
"SpeedBoost!"
Well, I asked Subaru to explain the situation to the forum because he has more experience because it carries more played time.

Best wishes, Tuyeya.

First, hello all.
When i was spectating "ManofRohan" he clearly used a lamppost mod, and a speedboost. That gave him a fast acceleration to end of speed (Infernus 221.7 Km/h). After that ban, the "Spec" switched me to the next smaller Gamer ID - Yours.
I spectated you, on some corners, after that your speed very strange increased fast. I watched your ping, to check if it could be lags. It wasn't.
Then i decided to wait few more seconds, to check if i am right or wrong. But your speed increased again too fast, so i decided to ban you.

Then you evaded the ban three times. When you want to play wie CannabiO, RedBull or somebody else, you also should know some of the rules of AdrenalineX.
If you are banned, you have to write an unban request, if you think that it wasn't fair. But you went back to the server, to go on playing.
So i banned you again, and after that once again.

kind Regards Plato

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 10:43:08 pm »
Plato you're absolutely right, my mistake was to connect back to the server, but once I Ush banned, I went back to the server and told me that had not been on purpose and unban me. So thought it was inadvertently took little experience playing, and I can assure you I do not use hacks, I haven´t used hacks, and I won´t use hacks.

I do not know that I have to do to take this away from me, whatever it is, thanks.

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 10:53:14 pm »
I have not done anything wrong, I haven´t used hacks.  I connect to play a fun race and nothing more. I have no interest in using hacks to be better than others, in fact, you can look at my Statistics, I have no great stats. Nothing more to say.

Greetings.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 11:48:35 pm »

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 10:22:53 am »
but once I Ush banned,

??

Ush, you banned me one time in the past, if you can check your memory. You was in the wrong way and when i entered to the server, you apologized me about your error. Please you have to remember it.
Thank you.

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:15 am »
I would not put more desire and time, once I was banned for Ryan Carter, I do not know what it means, the second time by SpeedBoost, without any reason, what will be the third?
Close the post,  I leave the community, a pleasure to RedBull, Sound, Subaru, Cannabio.
I often will come to greet you.

Greetings.

Offline Tuyeya

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 11:29:42 am »
One thing that I have to clarify. If Plato banned me because he had not seen the nitro, I remember that the race was with Infernus with nitro. As if that is not clear.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 05:55:52 pm »
unbanned
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!