Author Topic: harder process of receiving bm license  (Read 2564 times)

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
harder process of receiving bm license
« on: September 07, 2013, 11:57:26 am »
I've noticed that lately a lot of races are being deleted, about 80% of them every time an admin works down the newraces list. A lot of people just guess the answers for hours untill they get it right and can ask an admin to give them a license. That group of people just keeps on making shitty drags, races with too close cps, bad cps or broken grids untill an admin catches them online to block their license (which they often forget to do). My idea is to have a section in the forum where people with a reasonable score could apply after they took the bmtest, lvl2+ admins would review and approve or deny the player based on ingame experiences they or other players had with him. For example, if he spammed everyones pm or the chat, asking for the answers, he would be denied from getting a license and could re-apply in a few days or a week. /bmtest attempts should also be logged as a judgement factor, if the person took 50 attempts, it would be obvious that he guessed the answers. The /bmtest should also have different versions, for example there would be 5 tests with the same questions but in different order, and the questions would be formulated a bit different. This would make asking for answers even harder. I think this would work out well and result in an overall better quality in races.

sorry if it might be a bit confusing, i explained it as good as i could
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:59:01 am by fastcake »

Offline pajk

Re: harder process of receiving bm license
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 12:01:32 pm »

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 12:10:44 pm »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 02:42:34 pm »
That would be nice.

By the way, I think it was never mentioned on the forum but we (lvls 2 and 3) decided that we are not giving licences to people with less than 5000 score.