Author Topic: Section for new races  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Subaru

Section for new races
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:55:30 pm »
Hello, it is normal for many races that we created at the time to test the creator is offline.
And we do not know the opinion that people have about this race , if it was deleted or added. Personally I am very interested to know if my races are deleted and the reason, to  make better and know people are looking for.
My idea is to create a section where the admin that delete or add a race write in section (if you delete put the reason). It's hard work but I think it is a way to improve racing.

A Greeting and sorry my English  ^-^

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Section for new races
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:56:31 pm »
i guess i'll stop testing races because i'm too lazy to do that :L

Offline Subaru

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:00:04 pm »
i guess i'll stop testing races because i'm too lazy to do that :L

It is a tedious job but my objective is to enhance races in AX and provide the most entertainment possible, if everyone put your "grain of sand" can do a great castle  :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:09:00 pm »
Why not make one of them childboards here or something, and then people can create their threads with the races they've made, and once tested or whatever, mark it as added or deleted, then players know where they stand.

Offline nero

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 06:23:07 pm »
Feedback is always necessary for improvements. So when you keep deleting races from a builder without explanation he will just continue building shit or stop building at all. I think it's a good idea ;)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:40:15 pm »
well we have to put a reason when deleting a race, so it could be possible to link that to another command. perhaps:
/top5 [racename]
Error: Race was deleted (Reason: many dislikes).

dunno if that could work

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 06:59:25 pm »
I don't think this will fully work the way you want it to, because most of the deleted races have reasons like ''del wins'', or ''dislike wins'', etc..., and not because there was a problem with the race's cps or something related, but of course it would be a nice feature imo.

Offline Subaru

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 07:04:50 pm »
well we have to put a reason when deleting a race, so it could be possible to link that to another command. perhaps:
/top5 [racename]
Error: Race was deleted (Reason: many dislikes).

dunno if that could work

at first also thought about something like that but I think it is harder, but I do not know: S

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 11:50:32 pm »
I don't think this will fully work the way you want it to, because most of the deleted races have reasons like ''del wins'', or ''dislike wins'', etc..., and not because there was a problem with the race's cps or something related, but of course it would be a nice feature imo.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 06:19:45 pm »
then admins should start judging by themselves and adding a proper reason instead of counting the votes..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 06:46:20 pm »
then admins should start judging by themselves and adding a proper reason instead of counting the votes..

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 06:53:32 pm »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 10:48:30 pm »
A race can be great in my opinion, but people is here to have fun, and if they dislike the race, what's the point then?
Of course a bad race will be deleted, but I can't exactly say that every race I consider good will be liked (and accepted).

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 10:59:34 pm »
Usually one noob's dislike for a perfectly good race influences the rest of the server noob's opinions, that's the problem too many stupid kids, not able to figure out between what's good and what's bad.

Offline Subaru

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 10:41:52 am »
Usually one noob's dislike for a perfectly good race influences the rest of the server noob's opinions, that's the problem too many stupid kids, not able to figure out between what's good and what's bad.

would be possible to create a menu similar to voting "/ like / dislike" but with "/ add / del" that only people with "X" score or "old people" can vote?
in my opinion I think the new players (as I can be me) are entitled to express their opinion but if you really want to have fun, sometimes it's better than someone oldest (wisest) vote for an interesting race.
Currently there are races that do not have added any sense or some with races with "bad cps" surely won by votes of innocent people who just want to say something in chat.
I like the idea of Vertigo and I also thought about something similar.  :L

a greeting