Author Topic: Rule Breaking Players  (Read 89606 times)

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
Re: Rule Breaking Players
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:54 pm »
KnucklesTR has been temp banned for 2 days due to his ignorant behavior and ramming in general. Especially after witnessing his last gameplay myself. @Zurriq, thank you for your report.

Wade.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2014, 10:43:46 am »
need an admin urgent!

Matafix_[GT] = lampost mod and ramming.

EDIT: he went offline.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:52:30 am by ZurrieQ »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2014, 01:44:25 pm »
Matafix_[GT] = lampost mod

how shocking...

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2014, 03:37:11 pm »
for all admins, i never liked the idea to unban hackers after 2 years , an hacker still an hackers for the life. they can't change..
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:48:24 pm by Scorpion. »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2014, 04:25:49 pm »
sometimes it looks that way :L

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2014, 04:55:59 pm »
Roy_35 ram on purpose.. in fact (see the screenshot)

I know perfectly well that this screenshot does not prove anything, but I want to post the same in order to encourage others to report people who ram ... how Roy_35 (with the aggravating circumstance that Roy_35 plays in the server for some time).

Have a nice day

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2014, 05:11:25 pm »
Matafix_[GT] = lampost mod

how shocking...

ZurrieQ could you post a video of him using lamppost mod ?

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2014, 06:56:15 pm »
Are you not banned from forums?

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 11:23:23 am »
No.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 01:50:26 pm »
Right right, it was your "brother".

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2014, 11:51:43 am »
lmao

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2014, 02:33:46 pm »
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Mr.Gary

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2014, 10:15:48 pm »
I thought that once someone is a brakeruller, you need some solid proof, but I didn't know that here, you can actually just name the person with the problem. However this time, I recorded this rule-braker.

BoskyJohny = rammer/intentional

Normaly, in the early hours there are at least one or two admins online and close to 10 players joined, but there are days when nobody is online on the server in those early hours, I join-in just for the lonely fun. This happend today, BoskyJohny & me were the only online from more than 2 hours. At first, everything seemed to be okay once he joined (plently of races being played fair), therefore I let go of thinking that he would ram me at the grid-start since there were no admin online ( like always everyone pulls that kind of move ). After one hour passed in which most of the time I end it up 1st he began to ram me and he did on "every" race that went by, just to pass me and get into 1st. He never blocked me, but he always ram me once I was too close to him, even so there were times when he would crash into something and I still finish it the 1st. I had my patience with him for more than over an hour. At some point I said something to him and it didn't change anything, he said something in Poland, and then never wrote, continuing to ram into me. I went TV and installed FRAPS because it was getting to much out of hand, however when I came back to record him, he was gone ( I belive that once Painkiller joined, he ran away and enter back exactly after Painkiller quiedt and started again to ram into me). This night, I notice that he was on the server so I took a faith to see if he would really continue and I waited until the server spawned him with me in the group and at the grid. Guess what happens while 16 players were online with mooman active.

I uploaded this video and it can be downloaded (300) or watched. Don't mind the fps, it was cap at 30fps by the FRAPS settings. I forgot to set them properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eWJ8pvSy2PXzZVQXZCRDlnb00/view

Please, someone do something about this guy, I join to play, but if this guy takes this personal, is the last thing I need.

I also notice that sometimes if he is too bothered by the fact that others take the lead or close to the top5, he rams the person, so it isn't just about me. I don't remember when exactly, but it sure did happend yesterday.

I don't know how he end it up with 4000 points (EDIT: without being warned/temp banned? at least, only if none notice him doing this to other players when such stuff took place)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:19:14 pm by Mr.Gary »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2014, 03:13:51 am »
Thanks for recording, that was the best thing to do.

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2015, 03:01:04 pm »
Hi all, i would not have wanted to come to this, but after asking [LSR] Brasco (several times) to leave me alone ... it seems that still did not understand that bother me a lot.
The fact is that every time that we're both online, every time i finish a race, he runs to my car to steal and/or fight with me.
I do not want to have to go in /tv every time i finisch a race, only because that fag think annoyng consistently and repeatedly a player it's a funny thing... it's doesn't it.
It is only balked against me, and do not even know why.

Please, someone tell this idiot not to break my balls no more, thanks.

I post a screenshot of a few months ago...