Author Topic: Need YOUR help, right HERE, right NOW  (Read 6968 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Need YOUR help, right HERE, right NOW
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 07:40:54 pm »
Little bit over 1 day to go! 3rd place atm, keep going!

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 06:39:31 am »
less than 17 points between u and the 2nd place.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 10:12:36 pm »
Thanks for all the votes, 2nd place overally.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 03:08:45 pm »
So yeah, for those wondering where am I. I passed the interviews and bla bla, got the job. New Community Managers including me will be introduced early December. Thanks again, enjoy racing out there.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 03:14:07 pm »
Congratz Cromiell!!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 03:34:55 pm »
:D
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2013, 04:51:55 pm »
We don't have any embargo as for now, so I decided that you deserve some more info as you helped me a lot and maybe somebody yet plays MMORPG games and would be interested how things work.

So, We had 1st meeting 1 week ago, that was kinda "introduce yourself" thingy by Gala-Net. Lot of totally DIFFERENT people, to be honest from all over the world, we had 2 officials from the United States (could have asked them where pod is lol) and also we will work with 2 Asians - 1 guy from China and 1 Girl from Japan. I have no fucking idea how they learnt polish but huge congratz to them (anyway, Gala-Net and gPotato are from Asia). Got 1 picture of "the Nerds room". I wasn't very happy to hear that "if something goes wrong or game will go down for some technical reason you will spend a lot of sleepless nights here" :L It looks messy and is in preparations,

Anyway...

Doesn't look too officially, init? Well, that's just GameMasters and Managers room with PCs and access to all nesseccary stuffs. Others parts of building look normally too. No, we don't have rooms with wizards, magic brooms and so on lol, just a work place.

So, we work at home. We have special softwares including change-able IPs to do things related to in-game administration and managing stuffs. For example something interesting you probably didn't know about MMORPG games. Most of important GameMasters use their phones to log into the game lol. That's right - every time I join the game I have to confirm that "me is me" by writing token received in text message. Well, we have 2 meetings per month in the office. That is for meetings about the game's future, events, updates, maintenances and so on. We also take a part in updating game to new versions, of course we are not programmers. That will be interesting to see, no more info about our duties here.

What's my job? Answering e-mails (tickets support), answering all the stories about brothers and sisters logging into her/his account to steal stuffs and so on... Just another day of AdrenalineX :L
Also answering any concerns, suggestions and stuff... Administrating the community of players (keeping players<->staff relations in one piece). Hmm, that includes Administrating game itself, and coordinating any events held.
Lot of work and Christmas are coming so with lot of events it'll be probably hard time. Well, that's what I wanted to do as for now I guess, can't complain lol.

Okay, that's overal sum up of how it looks like. I would love to tell more details but some aspects of course have to remain private :( Once again thank you a lot for any support, I hope I cleared it a bit here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:54:12 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 04:56:54 pm »
Well done dude!

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 05:25:48 pm »
That seems pretty cool, congrats crom ;D

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 01:13:32 pm »
gratulacje!  8)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 04:11:01 pm »
Congratulations on your new and very healthy job! :D

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 08:01:40 pm »
Congrats Crom! It's great how people (me included!) have benefited so much in real life, from things learned in AdrenalineX.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:13:28 pm by [MAF]Epoxi »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 09:43:18 pm »
Thanks everybody.

Epoxi: any details? :) And yeah, of course. Well, gaming (at least bigger communities) give you one main profit. You learn how to work in group of people with variety of characters, feeling, thoughts and just variety of countries and their cultures. It helps to get on well in real.

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »
Congratz Crom   ;)  :D