Author Topic: spanish news  (Read 12659 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: spanish news
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 02:27:02 am »
God? :L

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 02:38:58 am »
Maybe his brother earl accelerated to 190?

Not a time to make jokes, but he is almost entirely responsible, no?

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 06:56:07 am »
"a little"?

did you see his facebook page?

he's a fuckin ' KILLER !

limit speed is 80 km/h  , and he went 190km/h ?  On a turn ?

there's no mistery , train driver should have fired long time ago.

Its obviously a way of speaking .... I think I know better than you what happened and details... and hes not a "killer", many things happened at the moment, hes not a "murderer" or "terrorist"... how can you say hes a killer.. please dont say nothing which you dont know clearly...
Im not saying it couldnt be a human error.. but what youre saying is too hard to hear... so please think about it before you type

0/10

Did a lot of people die ? YES (unfortunately)
Was he the driver? YES
Was he responsible for his actions? YES
I call him a KILLER . Period.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 06:59:39 am »
But how can you be sure it was his actions that caused the crash? Maybe the brakes didn't work.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 07:10:26 am »
what about emergency brakes? if regular brakes broke up he could have used them to slow down a bit before the turn.

Oh right, he was taking pictures of speedometer for his friends on facebook , he sure didn't have time to think about such silly thing.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 07:46:23 am »
Obviously 200km/h is max he could legally post on his facebook.

"The 52-year-old, who together with a second driver survived the crash, allegedly posted a picture of a train speedometer at 200km/h (124mph), writing: "I'm at the limit and I can't go any faster or they will give me a fine." His Facebook page has since been blocked."

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 08:08:21 am »
Nobody here said he was inocent.. Was it correct to take pictures making the train go at such speed? obviously YES.. that wasnt correct at all.. but Im just saying that what some of you say is a little early to say and hard... police is investigating all these causes but trust me: when something like this happens, accident isnt normaly caused by only one thing, but because several fails one behind the other..
police is helding the train driver to test him.. im sure this mystery is gonna be solved in a period of time...
And YES Ush... GOD is the only one that knows his reasons, what he had in mind, and what really happened there.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:12:21 am by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 08:18:10 am »
what i think is:

1st. driver is guilty, of course. but i don't think he did it on purpose, so i don't think it's ok to call him killer.
2nd. there are systems for avoiding this type of crashes, so he's not 100% guilty.
3rd. let the justice judge him

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 08:22:13 am »
what i think is:

1st. driver is guilty, of course. but i don't think he did it on purpose, so i don't think it's ok to call him killer.
2nd. there are systems for avoiding this type of crashes, so he's not 100% guilty.
3rd. let the justice judge him

Totally Agree with you mc..

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 08:37:49 am »
"a little"?

did you see his facebook page?

he's a fuckin ' KILLER !

limit speed is 80 km/h  , and he went 190km/h ?  On a turn ?

there's no mistery , train driver should have fired long time ago.

Its obviously a way of speaking .... I think I know better than you what happened and details... and hes not a "killer", many things happened at the moment, hes not a "murderer" or "terrorist"... how can you say hes a killer.. please dont say nothing which you dont know clearly...
Im not saying it couldnt be a human error.. but what youre saying is too hard to hear... so please think about it before you type

0/10

Did a lot of people die ? YES (unfortunately)
Was he the driver? YES
Was he responsible for his actions? YES
I call him a KILLER . Period.

i quote tommy, is an old idiot and should rot in jail

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 08:41:20 am »
Was it the first time he did that route?

In my opinion he didn't do all the things he should have done to prevent this tragedy. Then of course you can blame on about high speed trains on ancient railway system ...

He got a high responsability job . He failed , he killed 80 people. Let  him stay  in prison for life and throw the keys away ffs.

Offline palm-tree

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 12:33:54 pm »
It's a shame that he was still driving trains.

You just can't play with other people's lives when you do these jobs, when you do any job actually. Like a surgeon can't operate blindfolded to make it more challenging, those who drive public vehicles can't do stunts or go over speed limits.

We all agree that if he hadn't taken those pictures and bragged about the speed reached, we would have been here talking about a man with years of experience who had fallen asleep/ had conked out/had got distracted by a butterfly/only GOD knows.......BUT, I find this hard to believe, considering the situation.

Did some kind of automatic emergency system have to start working? Or did someone from the control station have to warn him to slow down when he was approaching the end of the straight and was still going fast? I dunno, but what I know for sure is that his license should have been removed long time ago, either he's gulty or not.

It was an announced tragedy and could have been avoided.. :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 12:41:36 pm »
That certain part of the train track didn't have any automatic speed control, but the rest of it does.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 02:05:33 pm »

You just can't play with other people's lives when you do these jobs, when you do any job actually. Like a surgeon can't operate blindfolded to make it more challenging, those who drive public vehicles can't do stunts or go over speed limits.

We all agree that if he hadn't taken those pictures and bragged about the speed reached, we would have been here talking about a man with years of experience who had fallen asleep/ had conked out/had got distracted by a butterfly/only GOD knows.......BUT, I find this hard to believe, considering the situation.

Did some kind of automatic emergency system have to start working? Or did someone from the control station have to warn him to slow down when he was approaching the end of the straight and was still going fast? I dunno, but what I know for sure is that his license should have been removed long time ago, either he's gulty or not.

Agree with you.. he didnt act like an adult making those pictures in other routes.. but we cant say he had "terrorist" intentions in that moment and said: I'm gonna kill everyone in this train.. an accident is something that happens eventhough nobody wanted to and knowing it before, would react and stop to avoit it. Accidents don't need to be unlucky...sometimes people just "provoke" death... its obvious that the train driver knew the fatal results that high speed could make but he didnt mind, becuase in other cases nothing happened.. but, how its used to be said: nobody reacts seriously at time until seeing that lifes are in danger or, whats worst, after these cases... Im sure that train drivers right now are keeping rules straight on line.. a week ago im sure that nobody was worried about speeds in trains so much as after this accident. Everything now is much more controlled by train staff in or out the train... WARNING: what im gonna say is in my most humble opinion: but sometimes things like this HAVE to happen to make people think of it and make arranges like more security, more control to prevent these accidents..
I repeat: this last opinion isnt standing for nothing... but i think it that way..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 02:11:15 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 02:29:17 pm »

Agree with you.. he didnt act like an adult making those pictures in other routes.. but we cant say he had "terrorist" intentions in that moment and said: I'm gonna kill everyone in this train.. an accident is something that happens eventhough nobody wanted to and knowing it before, would react and stop to avoit it. Accidents don't need to be unlucky...sometimes people just "provoke" death... its obvious that the train driver knew the fatal results that high speed could make but he didnt mind, becuase in other cases nothing happened.. but, how its used to be said: nobody reacts seriously at time until seeing that lifes are in danger or, whats worst, after these cases... Im sure that train drivers right now are keeping rules straight on line.. a week ago im sure that nobody was worried about speeds in trains so much as after this accident. Everything now is much more controlled by train staff in or out the train... WARNING: what im gonna say is in my most humble opinion: but sometimes things like this HAVE to happen to make people think of it and make arranges like more security, more control to prevent these accidents..
I repeat: this last opinion isnt standing for nothing... but i think it that way..

Dead's relatives would probabily kill you . "things like this have to happen?"  You mad?

One asshole didn't do his job and "things like this have to happen?

Congrats for your sensibility . What if one of the dead were your relative /friends? Would you say the swame thing ?