Author Topic: Interesting Videos/Pictures  (Read 79381 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Videos/Pictures
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 05:23:22 pm »
unless you are watching or just a pedestrian walking by? that's the most retarded shit i've ever heard. putting peoples lives at risk to show off to your friends is moronic.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:25:21 pm by [MAF]Vertigo »

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:43 pm »
Arab drift is the most outrageous "sports" I've ever seen, endangering your life, your friends and other peoples lives for just a few laughs and a bit of amusement, hardly worth it.
HELLO THERE

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 01:01:18 am »
thats why they got very strict laws now

i heard about even death penatly for that

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2013, 06:23:24 pm »
unless you are watching or just a pedestrian walking by? that's the most retarded shit i've ever heard. putting peoples lives at risk to show off to your friends is moronic.

its obvious.. when i risk my life im risking it cause i wouldnt mind to die doing it... all kind of sport have their risks... but in this case, its peoples fault to be so near to the street... its not drivers fault
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:27:55 pm by ღKittens~♥ »

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2013, 08:58:55 pm »

its obvious.. when i risk my life im risking it cause i wouldnt mind to die doing it... all kind of sport have their risks... but in this case, its peoples fault to be so near to the street... its not drivers fault
You have just lost all your belief about this topic. Nothing else will prove me you're right, but regret.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:02:06 pm by Cristian_[GT] »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 05:39:17 pm »

You have just lost all your belief about this topic. Nothing else will prove me you're right, but regret.

what else can i say.. i prefere dying doing this for example.. every drifter, driver, drager, etc. knows perfectly that leading up to 150 kms/h = something bad can happen, he doesnt have the responsibility on spectators, they are big enough to see danger... the driver has enough controling his/her car...

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 06:24:58 pm »
you'll change your mind Kittens .

as Bruce Springsteen says :"Now, all the things that seemed so important
Well mister, they vanished right into the air "

so fuckin' true.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 06:27:33 pm »

what else can i say.. i prefere dying doing this for example.. every drifter, driver, drager, etc. knows perfectly that leading up to 150 kms/h = something bad can happen, he doesnt have the responsibility on spectators, they are big enough to see danger... the driver has enough controling his/her car...

Well actually if in the case of Arab drifting both the spectator and drifter are responsible. The spectator cause he went there, for shits and giggle and the drifter for doing it in public (which obviously causes PUBLIC attention). The drifters might prefer dying by doing what they do, but I doubt the spectators would want to die just for watching Arab drifting. Also you can't say the driver has full control, there are a lot of factors, some of them aren't physical but they're there you have to take that into account.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 06:44:01 pm »

Well actually if in the case of Arab drifting both the spectator and drifter are responsible. The spectator cause he went there, for shits and giggle and the drifter for doing it in public (which obviously causes PUBLIC attention). The drifters might prefer dying by doing what they do, but I doubt the spectators would want to die just for watching Arab drifting. Also you can't say the driver has full control, there are a lot of factors, some of them aren't physical but they're there you have to take that into account.

i agree... but theres the point, nobody forces spectators to be so close to the road or does? i mean.. when i go as spectator im responsible of my life. You ALWAYS have to get in mind that something bad can happen and try to prevent it.. if youre at 1 meter from the road its obvious that youre the responsible of your own death.. the drifter will never run you over on purpose, if such thing happens that means just 1 thing: you were too close to danger. Solution: have in mind that a car is a machine, it can kill you like other machine does, its youre responsibility to think "im in danger here, lets step back"
and yes tommy, i also agree with you.. but things are what they are.. drifters dont have the fault (like rob says there are many factors to take into account.. but i dont think its their fault)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:46:23 pm by ღKittens~♥ »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2013, 08:31:28 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxZREyWYjls[/youtube]

Offline Madeyes

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2013, 05:11:02 am »
Hey just wanted to share an old photo I recovered lately! My father and I climbing some hills with the Dino 2400 GT in a french rally. Nostalgia....

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2013, 06:35:16 am »
*awesome*  *_*

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2013, 06:34:55 pm »
dat ass... x.x ♥

Offline nero

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 09:25:40 am »

Technical about the plane:
http://theaviationist.com/2013/12/04/sr-71-speed-enemy/

Memories of a SR 71 pilot about his missions:
http://gizmodo.com/5511236/the-thrill-of-flying-the-sr+71-blackbird

Interesting articles about the Lockheed SR 71, better know as "Blackbird".

The Blackbird was a product of the cold war era and is basically the fastest jet ever flown in regular operations.

Some facts about the plane:

• It was so fast, no hostile jet or defense missile system was ever able to even damage one plane. The plane could simply outpace anything coming towards it...
  • When on ground, the plane was leaking cerosine from it's tanks. Cause when in high altitudes at high speed, the plane would heat up immensely from friction, and the heat causing the alloy to expand and close the "gaps"
  • The CIA had to build up a fake company, to secretly buy tons of alloy from their enemy the Soviets, cause at that time, the CCCP was the only country which could provide enough of this material
  • The plane was able to fly at a top speed of Mach 3,36. This means it flys a mile every 1,6 seconds. 1600 meters in 1,6 seconds... Imagine that...

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2013, 05:02:36 pm »
japanese drifters *-* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOejMB79ZE[/youtube]