Author Topic: About subaru  (Read 1623 times)

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
About subaru
« on: July 17, 2013, 04:59:23 pm »
Sorry for open a new post, i cant write in in his own cause im not admin (i think) :E
I want to start saying i met subaru i think the first day he entered, and i tried to help him to know how the server works. A lost of trusted player have seen him racing, and they didnt see anything weird. He fail like the noob he is, so it have no sense to start cheating on a shitty drag, after being played about 10 hours per day in 2 months, and just when he passed his buildmode test the previous day, cause he like the server since fisrt day.
About the speedhack, i only can say, when he won it, he ran to tell me: yeee i won wiht fisrt record! another racer was pushing me, and he made me win! (or something like that). He told me the other racer got lag and suddenly apeared behind him, and he did speedboost (the last part he told me after got banned, cuase i think he was happy about that and didnt think about the hacker. I know its a very weird case, but i trust him, since he always like to ask about the rules, or how the server works. And i have to say there was some hackers who didnt got banned, i can say it cause sometimes u are driving and ur is controlled by another person. I know it is not the same case, but if it is possible, why what happened to subaru is not? Another new racer who met him the first days, who was an admin of 200 people on a RP, said to me is impossible that subaru use cheats, cause he could discovered it only looking one time to him.
Excuse my english i had no time, but really, i think he really eserve a second chance for his previous behavior. Sorry if this post is inapropiate, i wanted to help him since he dont speak english. And thanks for ur time!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: About subaru
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 05:26:49 pm »
It's possible to get lag pushed and get top1 with it, it is unlucky... but it happend to me once as well.