Author Topic: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!  (Read 408226 times)

Offline 3DSexVilla

Re: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!
« Reply #630 on: October 22, 2014, 02:33:24 am »
way to go Nikki!! :D

It really hypes me up reading about the hippie protests back in the late 60's in the US. It was the good days!

Meanwhile in the desert,[FSR]Ali at work.

you need to eat

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #631 on: October 22, 2014, 02:45:04 am »
you're not the first one who tells me that, But I can tell you "Eating is in process" ;)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #632 on: October 22, 2014, 02:37:48 pm »
It's the easiest thing to say "you need to eat". Trust me he probably eats more than you.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #633 on: October 22, 2014, 07:45:28 pm »
I eat about 7 times a day, hamburgers, unhealthy food, literally everything my mom serves on the plate etc, and yet being 75 kilograms. It doesn't really depend on eating, it's your body and your metabolism in general so please save your reputation by rereading your posts before posting them. Cheers. As for Ali, way to go!
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #634 on: October 22, 2014, 08:12:36 pm »
sry

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #635 on: October 22, 2014, 08:37:01 pm »
I eat about 7 times a day, hamburgers, unhealthy food, literally everything my mom serves on the plate etc, and yet being 75 kilograms. It doesn't really depend on eating, it's your body and your metabolism in general so please save your reputation by rereading your posts before posting them. Cheers. As for Ali, way to go!

lol

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 22, 2014, 08:41:37 pm »

Interesting haha...I eat McDonalds nearly every Wednesday and guess what? I'm still thin...JUST above underweight

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #637 on: October 22, 2014, 08:52:08 pm »
lol when we have our lunch break at school (1 hour) and it's almost every day except thursday we always go eat some döner kebabs

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #638 on: October 22, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »
Interesting haha...I eat McDonalds nearly every Wednesday and guess what? I'm still thin...JUST above underweight

Imma quote Rocky's coach: Eat lightning and crap thunder  :L

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #639 on: October 22, 2014, 09:15:40 pm »
you don't get fat from eating fat or junk food.
you get fat from eating too much calories, that is, when you expend less than you consume. and all the excuses about being fat or skinny because of having slow or fast metabolism is exactly that - excuses. it's just how much you are used to eat. even if you think you eat a lot, you're just not consistent with it.
i realized it myself when i started somewhat approximating the calories i ate.  i felt like i ate a lot, for example often it was like 400g of dry pasta a portion, but i was often skipping breakfasts and i didn't eat that much every day, so it didn't add up.

with that being said, it's not an excuse to eat junk food, it is still really unhealthy and can bring you a lot of cardiovascular issues.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 22, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »

lol when we have our lunch break at school (1 hour) and it's almost every day except thursday we always go eat some döner kebabs

it doesn't mean that when you don't change on the outside, you don't change on the inside (blood vessels clogging, cholestorel levels rising)

you get fat from eating too much calories, that is, when you expend less than you consume. and all the excuses about being fat or skinny because of having slow or fast metabolism is exactly that - excuses. it's just how much you are used to eat. even if you think you eat a lot, you're just not consistent with it.
i realized it myself when i started somewhat approximating the calories i ate.  i felt like i ate a lot, for example often it was like 400g of dry pasta a portion, but i was often skipping breakfasts and i didn't eat that much every day, so it didn't add up.

with that being said, it's not an excuse to eat junk food, it is still really unhealthy and can bring you a lot of cardiovascular issues.

also skipping meals isn't very healthy, especially the breakfast.. you need energy for the whole day, why skip on breakfast? rather skip the dinner.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #641 on: October 22, 2014, 09:44:06 pm »

nuff said

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #642 on: October 22, 2014, 10:26:59 pm »
 :L
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #643 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:34 am »
good morning guys

i'm pro

Offline Exo

• Admin