Author Topic: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!  (Read 409511 times)

Offline Troublemaker

Re: Pictures of AdrenalineX Racers
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2014, 06:49:52 pm »
cyber-love

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2014, 07:20:10 pm »
cake, after what's been said above I think we shouldn't hide anymore. You're my love and I wish I could eat you every day of my life. You're just that ONE cake, the special cake that stands out from the crowd of other cakes. I love your fluffy sponge cake and sweet whipped cream. I would tickle you with my tongue all day long - it's the pleasure for my taste buds. It's so orgasmic. I would write something cute on my face but it's full of whipped cream already. You know - I promissed myself I will never eat other cake, you're the only one for whole my life. You are MY cake, you are My fastcake - oh cake... I wanna bake little cakes with you!

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2014, 07:23:21 pm »
cyber-love

wanna know something funny? ;) indeed.. its really funny the fact that you call this "cyber love" when you dont know anything about our relationship.. and whats more silly.. trying to see ivkas and laras boobs and bodies and fap with them like bitches by WEBCAM.. ohh coincidence? ;)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2014, 07:24:18 pm »
Stop arguing I have a love story with cake going on here!

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2014, 07:27:03 pm »

go and fuck him then... or better.. start a skype call with him.. i cant even believe how you all have balls to argue something like this X'D when you are all fuckers that fap with a simple photo of boobs BY INTERNET... ;) thats silly... dontcha think?

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2014, 07:29:59 pm »

go and fuck him then... or better.. start a skype call with him.. i cant even believe how you all have balls to argue something like this X'D when you are all fuckers that fap with a simple photo of boobs BY INTERNET... ;) thats silly... dontcha think?

CYBER LOVE.. BITCHPLEASE... CYBER FAP????' WHERE???? X'D  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L oh boy.. dont make me laugh please... thats pathetic...

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2014, 07:30:30 pm »
Not really since I have proper "object of expressing love" in real life but thanks for counting me in. Anyway I guess it's a thread for posting pictures so sorry for spamming it a bit. I just had to write my story according to last page lol

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2014, 07:31:24 pm »
go and fuck him then... or better.. start a skype call with him..
same could be applied to you. please don't spam here

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2014, 07:35:11 pm »
Not really since I have proper "object of expressing love" in real life but thanks for counting me in. Anyway I guess it's a thread for posting pictures so sorry for spamming it a bit. I just had to write my story according to last page lol

i think someone here doesnt agree that im not a bitch like other girls here.. jealous that I kiss just him and am not posting bitch-pictures of myself and showing my body on skype calls like others do? BITCHES ? WHERE...? :D

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2014, 07:38:15 pm »
doesn't make sense lol, I didn't even argue about any bitches and skype nude calls but whatever, I'm outta here - out of control definitely

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2014, 07:47:40 pm »
#RedBull i'll never forget that kiss X'D ♥ your tongue just tastes so good  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L ♥♥♥♥

oh God  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L I shouldnt have said that xD

Offline EleGy

« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2014, 07:48:32 pm »
Wat did i just read D:

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2014, 07:48:38 pm »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2014, 07:54:53 pm »
Wait, this is not a gay community?

Offline EleGy

« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2014, 08:00:34 pm »
Please people (dolans), we are not interested in your internet lovestories.
NO CAKES