Author Topic: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!  (Read 409419 times)

Offline [TFGO]_Gabbie_

• View Profile
Re: Pictures of AdrenalineX Racers
« Reply #300 on: February 15, 2014, 01:44:26 pm »
Great... and she ruined another post with some stupid argue. (NO I WONT CLICK ON THIS SHIT ANYMORE, SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY CUZ YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM THIS SHIT). if you don't remember you ruined the other one with some other stupid argue with that other girl.

said that...

I understand that love is a truly amazing thing is that you are mere teenagers, but this shit is too boring. If you like someone, prove it to the person, in particular, is worth far more worthwhile than trying, so flawed, you have to show someone. besides, if everyone thinks like me, this is a game forum, not your facebook page or any other social network. besides the topic is not "love is in the air, or crap that nobody is in order to read." is a topic to exchange photos and not to declarations of love, much less silly arguments baseless. I think, honestly, who's really happy does not have time to be arguing online, so before you came here to defend your precious relationship. get busy being happy and make your partner happy.

Time to create another CLEAN topic.  ;)

xoxo

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #301 on: February 15, 2014, 01:52:04 pm »
Why you guys ruined this thread with dumb posts... it's only for pictures  :'(

first of all:  I fucking agree with you for one time... I didnt do anything :D just post a pic ^ like you said.. AND FOR NONE OF YOU.. thats the funny part X'D
second thing: you were one of the guys that  commented the photo so.. nvm...
third thing: gabbie.. shut the fuck up.... nobody called you here miss president.. without realizing you all are keeping on commenting and commenting X'D when I REPEAT: THE PIC WAS FOR NONE OF YOU... so can you fucking shut up and do your own buisness?  :L :L :L :L :L :L this is fucking silly....

Offline Skream!

« Reply #302 on: February 15, 2014, 02:34:55 pm »
is it sooooooooo difficult to ignore a fucking pic that wasnt for any of you???

Why you don't do what you say?
I really don't know why girls act like that. It's simple, DEL THE PHOTO, IGNORE ALL THE FUCKING COMMENTS AND EVERYBODY WILL FORGET IT.

Why you guys ruined this thread with dumb posts... it's only for pictures  :'(

first of all:  I fucking agree with you for one time... I didnt do anything :D just post a pic ^ like you said.. AND FOR NONE OF YOU.. thats the funny part X'D
second thing: you were one of the guys that  commented the photo so.. nvm...
third thing: gabbie.. shut the fuck up.... nobody called you here miss president.. without realizing you all are keeping on commenting and commenting X'D when I REPEAT: THE PIC WAS FOR NONE OF YOU... so can you fucking shut up and do your own buisness?  :L :L :L :L :L :L this is fucking silly....

When you post anything in the internet, it's for ALL WHO READ. It's one of internet basic rules.
It's a thread for post pics and comment it, so if you wanna post a pic but don't wanna comments, DON'T POST IT. It's another of internet basic rules.

Remember: In the internet don't have privacy and everything you post here will be judged. If you don't want it, just buy your own database and put some passwords (for only you read).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:49:48 pm by Skream! »

Offline EleGy

« Reply #303 on: February 15, 2014, 02:36:38 pm »
Great... and she ruined another post with some stupid argue. (NO I WONT CLICK ON THIS SHIT ANYMORE, SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY CUZ YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM THIS SHIT). if you don't remember you ruined the other one with some other stupid argue with that other girl.

said that...

I understand that love is a truly amazing thing is that you are mere teenagers, but this shit is too boring. If you like someone, prove it to the person, in particular, is worth far more worthwhile than trying, so flawed, you have to show someone. besides, if everyone thinks like me, this is a game forum, not your facebook page or any other social network. besides the topic is not "love is in the air, or crap that nobody is in order to read." is a topic to exchange photos and not to declarations of love, much less silly arguments baseless. I think, honestly, who's really happy does not have time to be arguing online, so before you came here to defend your precious relationship. get busy being happy and make your partner happy.

xoxo
+500

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2014, 03:19:29 pm »

said that...

xoxo
+500

Offline Pesadilla

• The Driftter
    • View Profile
    • Pesadillastyle
« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2014, 03:31:16 pm »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2014, 03:31:36 pm »
whats next XD a pic of a bitch showing her tits? that wouldnt be a problem... i think nobody here would ignore it either... X'D wtf... omg  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L youre just protesting for something YOU started (spamming instead of ignoring a fucking picture that wasnt for you) I KEEP ON SAYING IT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and go ahead.. keep on spamming and blaming me  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L GOOOO AHEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2014, 03:39:13 pm »
que opina que esta pasando entonces? que esta pasando con los admins?  - q son todos pajeros X'D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYoJG3tInk4[/youtube]

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2014, 03:39:21 pm »
can you stop posting please its really cringeworthy

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2014, 04:09:23 pm »
Kitty you need a diaper for all the bullshit that is dribbling from your mouth. Seriously half of the things you said were irrelevant and weren't even being discussed by anyone.

Please, the topic was going fine until you posted. I'll have to recommend a forum ban as opposed to a locked thread this time.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2014, 04:15:28 pm »
u.u truth hurts so much... nobody wants the fault .... :)

was it relevant the fact that guys started to comment on a photo that had nothing to do with them? :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:17:09 pm by Kitty~♥ »

Offline Gen

• Admin
  • I LIKE SPORTS
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2014, 04:16:30 pm »
SOMEBODY LOVE ME FILL THE HOLE IN MY HEART

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:19 pm »
before blaming me .. why dont you all analize the situation and the fact that you are the one spamming on a topic where i just posted a pic ;) you just need to apply same rules for everyone.. not just for me guys..

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:59 pm »
yeah ANALize it.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 15, 2014, 04:23:46 pm »
I hate you Gen
I really hate you, I'm not gonna fill any of your holes