Author Topic: #Photos of AdrenalineX Players!  (Read 409611 times)

Offline Kitty~♥

Re: Pictures of AdrenalineX Racers
« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2014, 08:04:57 pm »
a shame im not one of those... thats why theres so much polemic here... X'D it would be easier if i was like other girls.. just show my boobs with fapper's name on them  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:07:42 pm by Kitty~♥ »

Offline EleGy

« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2014, 08:10:38 pm »
Daddy issues?

Im out, who's  next?

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2014, 08:27:31 pm »
Please people (dolans), we are not interested in your internet lovestories.

+1

Offline [2F2F]RedBull

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2014, 08:34:31 pm »
Well, the main problem is that she posted a pic and people started saying bad jokes and things that makes no sense. We don't talk about about our relationship, but the other people shouldn't, kind regards 8)

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2014, 08:34:59 pm »
Please people (dolans), we are not interested in your internet lovestories.

+1

:3 i understand that... "men" here are much more interested in cyberfap  :L thats why love isnt welcome here...
no tits pics = no fap = no fun.. xD i cant even understand that cause the pic wasnt for none of you  :L :L :L :L :FACEPALM:
if you cant ignore something that has nothing to do with you that means just one thing XD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:37:25 pm by Kitty~♥ »

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:55 pm »
i don't care how your relationship is going but(nothing against you both) i hate it when people talk about it on gaming forums. it's a forum for gaming and not for 'never ending love stories'.

Offline pajk

« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:25 pm »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2014, 08:25:52 am »
i don't care how your relationship is going but(nothing against you both) i hate it when people talk about it on gaming forums. it's a forum for gaming and not for 'never ending love stories'.

are you trying to say that a simple photo like mine can be compared with a lady that posts pics of her boobs (sexual content) and the only thing you guys do (not all) is fap with that photo? or whats even worst.. a pic of a plant??? thats ridiculous please... i cant even understand what the fuck do you have in your brains ._. cause its not fucking normal.. if you enforce a "law" it has to be for everyone.. not just for me just cause I dont fit in this group (/irony cant understand why :D) and everything I do will be reason of discussion ;) think things before you speak (this goes for everyone that has a big mouth to argue what I do ;) )

in conclusion: if you apply what you said then my main question is "who the fuck cares about how your boobs are.. BITCH?" or "this is not facebook to post a pic of your plant in a game forum" ^^
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:27:49 am by Kitty~♥ »

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2014, 08:44:29 am »
Ok we got it you got good sex and you are in love, now shut the fuck up pwease and stop talking about it. dankeschön

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2014, 08:59:20 am »
Ok we got it you got good sex and you are in love, now shut the fuck up pwease and stop talking about it. dankeschön

poor little fappers.. truth hurts... ^^ i didnt start this by the way :D  >:D

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2014, 09:12:37 am »
What the fuck??!!
Cat, nobody wants to read your crap.

FUCK THIS SHIT AND FUCK YOU OMG XD IM FUCKING SAYING THAT YOU ALL STARTED THIS... NOT ME lol... is it sooooooooo difficult to ignore a fucking pic that wasnt for any of you??? are you fucking kidding me? now its my fault indeed...  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L
make me a favor and shut the fuck up...

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2014, 09:58:01 am »
What the fuck??!!
Cat, nobody wants to read your crap.

^

Offline EleGy

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2014, 12:11:20 pm »

dolan, pls

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2014, 12:37:57 pm »
somebody kill them please.... lol why.... WHY there are so much stupid people on the earth

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2014, 01:31:19 pm »
Why you guys ruined this thread with dumb posts... it's only for pictures  :'(