Author Topic: Unban request Roy_NL  (Read 5653 times)

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
Unban request Roy_NL
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:34:15 pm »
So today, I jacked an AFK, or a pretending AFK admin in the middle of the race.

So you may ask, why? Well, why should a admin standing still in the middle of the road in the first place? Shouldn't he go to /AFK when he have things to do?

Standing still in the middle of the race cause people to crash. So could that admin break his own rules road blocking? Which is unfair because if people does it they get instantly kicked, but why admins doesn't get deranked for that?

So, today i saw an admin standing still in the middle of the race. So i though by myself, is he/she AFK for whatever reason? So i tested if he was afk and jacked his car. Arround 2 minutes which is very long to ban someone, i got banned. So i think he was really AFK.

I can't remember his name, but i know that admin knows me. And i have a question for you sir.

Why are you standing still in the middle of the race? Why not type /AFK if your going AFK?

I request an unban for myself, cause an admins mistake should not effect unguilty people.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request Roy_NL
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:42:22 pm »
10/07/13 15:10    217.122.139.14   Roy_NL   [MAF]Karlis   still jacking

"Still jacking" explain

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 03:36:39 pm »
10/07/13 15:10    217.122.139.14   Roy_NL   [MAF]Karlis   still jacking

"Still jacking" explain
I've jacked him multiple times when he afk in the middle of the race testing he was actually afk, first i got a kick.

Even tho, admins shouldn't go AFK in a race, go /AFK or don't race a couple of checkpoints and go then AFK.

Maybe he counts jacking as in the end of the race aswell as that's doesn't effect the results whatsoever, but AFKing in the middle of the race, which people could crash into you, does effect the results.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 03:42:52 pm »
Okay, Just wait for Karlis to respond

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 03:44:41 pm »

That could take a while, he is probably AFK.

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 05:09:48 pm »

I think i might just wait till the ban is over. It's not that long after all, 48 hours.

I just want to point out that if players break the rules they get instantly kicked or banned from the server without a ingame warning or something.

But if an admin AFK on the road in the middle of the race causing people to might crash into you and effecting the results, it is no problem whatsoever.

It would be nice if you could unban me, but i don't expect that.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 05:32:46 pm »
lol no one bans or kicks for being afk, it's not a big deal, most admins just send you afk and that's it

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 07:28:09 pm »
We don`t ban for being afk or standing still on the road.
It happens to everyone. (game minimized, telephone and loads of other staff witch is more important then the game itself)

But car jacking its an offence. (ppl don`t like it, they listening to radio, and its just disrespectful)

If someone is blocking others, just report it,
If u want to know if admin is afk, just ask.
If you are breaking rules, you get banned.

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 08:00:11 pm »
We don`t ban for being afk or standing still on the road.
It happens to everyone. (game minimized, telephone and loads of other staff witch is more important then the game itself)

But car jacking its an offence. (ppl don`t like it, they listening to radio, and its just disrespectful)

If someone is blocking others, just report it,
If u want to know if admin is afk, just ask.
If you are breaking rules, you get banned.
Okay, i think i've learned me lesson then.

So could i have earlier unban pl0x :> I wanna race! :D

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 08:21:37 pm »
what a big liar.
first of, i was responding to my group chat, so i was standing for a few seconds (5 or so), but it was that huge SF highway from golden gate bridge and you had tons of space in either way to just pass me. instead you stopped and went to jack me.

now to the original story:
somewhere around week ago (or 2, not sure), you jacked me the first time, after which i jailed you.
then you promised that you will jack me every time you will see me, and didn't change your mind after i told you why its a bad idea.
in the same day i kicked you twice for jacking, and was going to tempban you for the third time, but i never saw you since.
and today you probably thought that i forgot about you and decided to jack me again, hence i had no reason to not ban you, for what you deserved back then already (most admins ban after 3rd violation).

you well deserve your two days and you should be happy i don't add more for lying.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:23:38 pm by [MAF]Karlis »

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 08:55:07 pm »
what a big liar.
first of, i was responding to my group chat, so i was standing for a few seconds (5 or so), but it was that huge SF highway from golden gate bridge and you had tons of space in either way to just pass me. instead you stopped and went to jack me.

somewhere around week ago (or 2, not sure), you jacked me the first time, after which i jailed you.
then you promised that you will jack me every time you will see me, and didn't change your mind after i told you why its a bad idea.
in the same day i kicked you twice for jacking, and was going to tempban you for the third time, but i never saw you since.
and today you probably thought that i forgot about you and decided to jack me again, hence i had no reason to not ban you, for what you deserved back then already (most admins ban after 3rd violation).

you well deserve your two days and you should be happy i don't add more for lying.
:L

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:01 pm »
what a big liar.

How do i fucking know you was chatting? And not even an ingame warning for the first time jacking you in 2 weeks, like you said.

Big thumps up for this admin here (sarcasm)

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 09:02:45 pm »
what a big liar.

And you lieing about you kicked my twice for jacking, you never did kick me after the first kick.

Okay then, okay, i'm sorry if i jacked you twice, but what's the big deal? you didn't took the race serious anyway.

So do me a favour, please unban me, i will not jack you again, deal? We could be friends sometime in the future...

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 09:39:37 pm »
Stop spamming, you'll be unbanned when the ban is over, 12/07/2013 14:10 UK time

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »
spamming because he can't wait for tomorrow? wtf