Author Topic: New Clan...Ace Of Spades  (Read 20726 times)

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

New Clan...Ace Of Spades
« on: July 09, 2013, 10:09:35 pm »
Hi all, I'm starting a new clan ([AoC])...I mean if anyone is insterested?

Offline MELK1Y

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: New Clan...Ace Of Spades
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:11 am »
Oh yeah. But you did mistake, the name should be aos not aoc. I wanna join your clan now. We will be friends and team. We will destroy lsr, 2f2f and maf. mooman, rename me, please. To xXX---[[AoS]]---XXx|d4Rk|R4cER|MELKIY-nigguh-brudah

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 10:04:39 am »
mooman, rename me, please. To xXX---[[AoS]]---XXx|d4Rk|R4cER|MELKIY-nigguh-brudah

PLEASE MOOMAN, DO IT !!!

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 10:22:28 am »
race clan? :D If yes, good luck xDD

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 12:34:31 pm »
Oh yes god...my bad.. It's AoS :) and you can change your name and your clan with this link, http://adrenalinex.co.uk/rename/

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:34:52 pm »

edit: It's AoS not AoC

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 12:45:46 pm »

Thank you my friend :)

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51:25 pm »

Thank you my friend :)
not problems ???

Offline Gornall43

• Gornallll :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 04:11:29 pm »
lol

Offline pajk

Offline ►R1d3r™

Offline McD0n3ld

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2013, 08:48:32 pm »
lol

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2013, 11:36:33 pm »
lol

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 08:28:42 am »
lol

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 08:32:47 am »
lol
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 08:35:17 am »
Making pyramids out of quotes was something I've been temporarily banning for on my forums lol

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 12:34:58 pm »
Making pyramids out of quotes was something I've been temporarily banning for on my forums lol

haha  :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 01:05:00 pm »

haha  :L

Offline [2F2F]Phil_Ivey

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 01:08:53 pm »

Offline pajk

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 02:54:11 pm »
rofl

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 03:53:19 pm »
have you realized who quoted? read the quotes of the biggest pyramid xd

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 04:21:58 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 04:36:52 pm »
wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 04:56:32 pm »
 :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 05:03:23 pm »
what is this, lol

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 05:19:57 pm »
maybe closed this topic :laugh:

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 05:30:54 pm »
lmfao

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 06:13:51 pm »
good luck with the clan Bron_Yr_Aur!

Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »
This clan is better than 2F2F :D
The best racer Bron_Yr_Aur! Better than dodger :D

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 12:07:10 am »
maybe closed this topic :laugh:

NO...NO! NEVER!

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 12:07:28 am »
This clan is better than 2F2F :D
The best racer Bron_Yr_Aur! Better than dodger :D

hehueuheuheuhuhuehueuh

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 02:17:25 am »
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2013, 02:34:33 am »
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 06:42:37 am »
Are you confused topic with "Jokes" -----> http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,31.0.html <-----  :L
Or is it a new topic?

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 09:16:53 am »
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 11:01:04 am »
Take a deep breath and run, you, shortsighted childies. While you were measuring your small dicks i was doing the real deal, banning haxors and childies, like you, from the server! I have over a houndred bans, and when you see the jail and kick count you better stop evading and run! And no, there's nothing you can do, my anticheats are made to smell and feel you from a km away and in a parallel world. I understand when you talk shit about me in over 4 languages, so you better stop it, filho da kurwa. My team of trained poodles will track you down even if you're in a dam rhino.  Stop pretending you don't hear me, you damn hatchets. All it takes is one whois query and i know where you live. And you don't want to see that shitstorm coming. I suggest you asking for a mute and overriding your real ip address. And don't even think of arguing, your argument is invalid. You think you're better than me because you have more records? Well, think again. I was setting hydra records back when you were crying about how impossible it was. You will get kicked in the south end of your north-bound body, as someone who have the mental agility of a bagel should, so better watch out.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:03 am »
What the fuck did you just say about me, you ugly grip modder? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SA:MP Elitists, and I've been involved in numerous tourneys, and I have over 300 confirmed records. I am trained in /dm and I’m the top sniper in the entire AdrenalineX server. You are nothing to me but just another n00b. I will wipe you the fuck out with FPS abuse the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in PM? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 2F2F members across Europe and your clan site is being traced right now so you better prepare for the racewar, noob. The racewar that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your clan. You’ll fucking lose, kid. I can beat any top1, anytime, and I know over seven hundred shortcuts, and that just in Los Santos. Not only am I extensively trained in winning oneworlds, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 2F2F racing secret database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable records off the face of the server, you little cheater. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” hackusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have PMed me. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn speedhacker. I will beat each of your records and you will drown in depression. You’re fucking dead, noob.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 09:09:42 am »
wat de fuk ded u jus fukn sai abt teh kroosty krub u lil bch? il hav u kno i nvr gradutaterd dryvin skool an iv rand ovr so mani fesh wit mi carr n i hav ovr 2 confrmd rayps. i em trand en bubl blwin nd am teh tawp fri cock in teh sevn sees. u r nutn 2 mi butt anutr custamr. i wil wyp mi ass wit ur bunz mrk mi werdz, fagit

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 01:34:44 pm »
Świtezianka

Jakiż to chłopiec piękny i młody?
 Jaka to obok dziewica?
 Brzegami sinej Świtezi wody
 Idą przy świetle księżyca.

Ona mu z kosza daje maliny,
 A on jej kwiatki do wianka;
 Pewnie kochankiem jest tej dziewczyny,
 Pewnie to jego kochanka.

Każdą noc prawie, o jednej porze,
 pod tym się widzą modrzewiem.
 Młody jest strzelcem w tutejszym borze,
 Kto jest dziewczyna? - ja nie wiem.

Skąd przyszła? - darmo śledzić kto pragnie,
 Gdzie uszła? - nikt jej nie zbada.
 Jak mokry jaskier wschodzi na bagnie,
 Jak ognik nocny przepada.

"Powiedz mi, piękna, luba dziewczyno,
 Na co nam te tajemnice,
 Jaką przybiegłaś do mnie drożyną?
 Gdzie dom twój, gdzie są rodzice?

Minęło lato, zżółkniały liścia
 I dżdżysta nadchodzi pora,
 Zawsze mam czekać twojego przyścia
 Na dzikich brzegach jeziora?

Zawszeż po kniejach jak sarna płocha,
 Jak upiór błądzisz w noc ciemną?
 Zostań się lepiej z tym, kto cię kocha,
 Zostań się, o luba! ze mną.

Chateczka moja stąd niedaleka
 Pośrodku gęstej leszczyny;
 Jest tam dostatkiem owoców, mleka,
 Jest tam dostatkiem źwierzyny".

"Stój, stój - odpowie - hardy młokosie,
 Pomnę, co ojciec rzekł stary:
 Słowicze wdzięki w mężczyzny głosie,
 A w sercu lisie zamiary.

Więcej się waszej obłudy boję,
 Niż w zmienne ufam zapały,
 Może bym prośby przyjęła twoje;
 Ale czy będziesz mnie stały?"

Chłopiec przyklęknął, chwycił w dłoń piasku,
 Piekielne wzywał potęgi,
 Klął się przy świętym księżyca blasku,
 Lecz czy dochowa przysięgi?

"Dochowaj, strzelcze, to moja rada:
 Bo kto przysięgę naruszy,
 Ach, biada jemu, za życia biada!
 I biada jego złej duszy!"

To mówiąc dziewka więcej nie czeka,
 Wieniec włożyla na skronie
 I pożegnawszy strzelca z daleka,
 Na zwykłe uchodzi błonie.

Próżno się za nią strzelec pomyka,
 Rączym wybiegom nie sprostał,
 Znikła jak lekki powiew wietrzyka,
 A on sam jeden pozostał.

Sam został, dziką powraca drogą,
 Ziemia uchyla się grząska,
 Cisza wokoło, tylko pod nogą
 Zwiędła szeleszcze gałązka.

Idzie nad wodą, błędny krok niesie,
 Błędnymi strzela oczyma;
 Wtem wiatr zaszumiał po gęstym lesie,
 Woda się burzy i wzdyma.

Burzy się, wzdyma, pękają tonie,
 O niesłychane zjawiska!
 Ponad srebrzyste Świtezi błonie
 Dziewicza piękność wytryska.

Jej twarz jak róży bladej zawoje,
 Skropione jutrzenki łezką;
 Jako mgła lekka, tak lekkie stroje
 Obwiały postać niebieską.

"Chłopcze mój piękny, chłopcze mój młody -
 Zanuci czule dziewica -
 Po co wokoło Świteziu wody
 Błądzisz przy świetle księżyca?

Po co żałujesz dzikiej wietrznicy,
 Która cię zwabia w te knieje:
 Zawraca głowę, rzuca w tęsknicy
 I może jeszcze się śmieje?

Daj się namówić czułym wyrazem,
 Porzuć wzdychania i żale,
 Do mnie tu, do mnie, tu będziem razem
 Po wodnym pląsać krysztale.

Czy zechcesz niby jaskółka chybka
 Oblicze tylko wód muskać,
 Czy zdrów jak rybka, wesół jak rybka,
 Cały dzień ze mną się pluskać.

A na noc w łożu srebrnej topieli
 pod namiotami źwierciadeł,
 Na miękkiej wodnych lilijek bieli.
 Śród boskich usnąć widziadeł".

Wtem z zasłon błysną piersi łabędzie,
 Strzelec w ziemię patrzy skromnie,
 Dziewica w lekkim zbliża się pędzie
 I "Do mnie, woła, pójdź do mnie".

I na wiatr lotne rzuciwszy stopy,
 Jak tęcza śmiga w krąg wielki,
 To znowu siekąc wodne zatopy,
 Srebrnymi pryska kropelki.

podbiega strzelec i staje w biegu,
 I chciałby skoczyć, i nie chce;
 Wtem modra fala, prysnąwszy z brzegu,
 Z lekka mu w stopy załechce.

I tak go łechce, i tak go znęca,
 Tak się w nim serce rozpływa,
 Jak gdy tajemnie rękę młodzieńca
 Ściśnie kochanka wstydliwa.

Zapomniał strzelec o swej dziewczynie,
 Przysięgą pogardził świętą,
 Na zgubę oślep bieży w głębinie,
 Nową zwabiony ponętą.

Bieży i patrzy, patrzy i bieży;
 Niesie go wodne przestworze,
 Już z dala suchych odbiegł wybrzeży,
 Na średnim igra jeziorze.

I już dłoń śnieżną w swej ciśnie dłoni,
 W pięknych licach topi oczy,
 Ustami usta różane goni
 I skoczne okręgi toczy.

Wtem wietrzyk świsnął, obłoczek pryska,
 Co ją w łudzącym krył blasku;
 Poznaje strzelec dziewczynę z bliska,
 Ach, to dziewczyna spod lasku!

"A gdzie przysięga? gdzie moja rada?
 Wszak kto przysięgę naruszy,
 Ach, biada jemu, za życia biada!
 I biada jego złej duszy!

Nie tobie igrać przez srebrne tonie
 Lub nurkiem pluskać w głąb jasną;
 Surowa ziemia ciało pochłonie,
 Oczy twe żwirem zagasną.

A dusza przy tym świadomym drzewie
 Niech lat doczeka tysiąca,
 Wiecznie piekielne cierpiąc żarzewie
 Nie ma czym zgasić gorąca".

Słyszy to strzelec, błędny krok niesie,
 Błędnymi rzuca oczyma;
 A wicher szumi po gęstym lesie,
 Woda się burzy i wzdyma.

Burzy się, wzdyma i wre aż do dna,
 Kręconym nurtem pochwyca,
 Roztwiera paszczę otchłań podwodna,
 Ginie z młodzieńcem dziewica.

Woda się dotąd burzy i pieni,
 Dotąd przy świetle księżyca
 Snuje się para znikomych cieni;
 Jest to z młodzieńcem dziewica.

Ona po srebrnym pląsa jeziorze,
 On pod tym jęczy modrzewiem.
 Kto jest młodzieniec? - strzelcem był w borze.
 A kto dziewczyna? - ja nie wiem.

Offline pajk

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:37 pm »
Medieval scholarship and Catholic Church dogma relied on the authority of Aristotle and a literal interpretation of the Bible to place earth at the center of the universe. In contrast, Galileo’s views were not based on an infallible authority.   His conclusions flowed from observations and logic.  Galileo’s evidence- and logic-based method of inquiry later became known as the scientific method.The vast majority of vocal skeptics are not engaged in climate research. The common bond uniting them, observers note, is an ideological belief system:Government regulation is bad, so problems that may require regulation must be resisted. From there, they search for ways to cast doubt on the science. Unlike Galileo and modern scientists, they do not change their view when presented with new evidence, because their position derives not from open-ended scientific inquiry, but from strongly-held ideological convictions.In contrast, climate science applies the scientific method pioneered by Galileo. Scientists make observations, form logical hypotheses, then test their hypotheses through experiments and further observations. They follow the evidence wherever it leads.The Church’s attack on Galileo and the skeptical assault on climate science are far from unique. History is full of examples where new scientific findings threatened powerful vested interests – whether religious, financial or ideological -- and provoked a furious backlash. 

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 01:43:33 pm »
lol..

Offline [FSR]Mahdoee

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 02:01:19 pm »
Medieval scholarship and Catholic Church dogma relied on the authority of Aristotle and a literal interpretation of the Bible to place earth at the center of the universe. In contrast, Galileo’s views were not based on an infallible authority.   His conclusions flowed from observations and logic.  Galileo’s evidence- and logic-based method of inquiry later became known as the scientific method.The vast majority of vocal skeptics are not engaged in climate research. The common bond uniting them, observers note, is an ideological belief system:Government regulation is bad, so problems that may require regulation must be resisted. From there, they search for ways to cast doubt on the science. Unlike Galileo and modern scientists, they do not change their view when presented with new evidence, because their position derives not from open-ended scientific inquiry, but from strongly-held ideological convictions.In contrast, climate science applies the scientific method pioneered by Galileo. Scientists make observations, form logical hypotheses, then test their hypotheses through experiments and further observations. They follow the evidence wherever it leads.The Church’s attack on Galileo and the skeptical assault on climate science are far from unique. History is full of examples where new scientific findings threatened powerful vested interests – whether religious, financial or ideological -- and provoked a furious backlash.
Yes. A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forwards, backwards, and laterally. These attributes allow helicopters to be used in congested or isolated areas where fixed-wing aircraft would usually not be able to take off or land. The capability to hover efficiently for extended periods of time allows a helicopter to accomplish tasks that fixed-wing aircraft and other forms of vertical takeoff and landing aircraft cannot perform.
The word helicopter is adapted from the French language hélicoptère, coined by Gustave de Ponton d'Amecourt in 1861, which originates from the Greek helix/helik- (ἕλιξ) = "twisted, curved"[1] and pteron (πτερόν) = "wing".[2][3][4] Nicknames used for helicopters include chopper, helo or whirlybird.

Offline MELK1Y

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 02:19:35 pm »
Yes. A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forwards, backwards, and laterally. These attributes allow helicopters to be used in congested or isolated areas where fixed-wing aircraft would usually not be able to take off or land. The capability to hover efficiently for extended periods of time allows a helicopter to accomplish tasks that fixed-wing aircraft and other forms of vertical takeoff and landing aircraft cannot perform.
The word helicopter is adapted from the French language hélicoptère, coined by Gustave de Ponton d'Amecourt in 1861, which originates from the Greek helix/helik- (ἕλιξ) = "twisted, curved"[1] and pteron (πτερόν) = "wing".[2][3][4] Nicknames used for helicopters include chopper, helo or whirlybird.
Yes.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2013, 06:03:24 pm »
Yes.

I agree. T2-weighted contrast can also be produced by SE or GE sequences, but GE images are affected by the magnetic field inhomogeneity, and we will leave discussion of this until later. SE T2images require long TR and long TE, so they take longer to acquire than T1-weighted images (the scan time depends directly on the TR). On these scans fluids have the highest intensity, and water- and fat-based tissues are mid-grey. T2 images are often thought of as ‘pathology’ scans because collections of abnormal fluid are bright against the darker normal tissue. So for example the meniscal tear in the knee shows up well because the synovial fluid in the tear is brighter than the cartilage.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Bron_Yr_Aur

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2013, 05:57:40 am »
What the shit did you just say about my name? You bloody bitch?..It's done right now!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.