Author Topic: [UK] AdrenalineX Racing - Buildmode Tutorial (Updated)  (Read 40577 times)

Offline [MAF]Karlis

Re: [UK] AdrenalineX Racing - Buildmode Tutorial (Updated)
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2013, 08:26:11 pm »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 07:42:42 am »
No.

They use MTA Map Editor, then send us the maps which we then convert to.

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 01:41:09 pm »
MTA Map Editor - pod's converter - server

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 02:07:24 pm »
i think he got it by now :L

Offline Uitblinker

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2013, 03:49:41 pm »
Yes. Thanks guys!

Offline Shenkie

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2014, 01:52:21 pm »
I just passed the /bmtest but admins wont give me a license, because of to many noobbuilders.. They told me there is a new test coming up or so, when will that be?
Because i tried to reach 5000 points as fast as possible and watched the videos to pass my test. I feel kinda fucked now.. :-\

Maybe a idea to remove /bmtest for now if you dont give anyone a license.... Did everyting for nothing!

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2014, 02:00:53 pm »
I just passed the /bmtest but admins wont give me a license, because of to many noobbuilders.. They told me there is a new test coming up or so, when will that be?
Because i tried to reach 5000 points as fast as possible and watched the videos to pass my test. I feel kinda fucked now.. :-\

Maybe a idea to remove /bmtest for now if you dont give anyone a license.... Did everyting for nothing!

Wow, it's a big deal getting 5000 score and passing /bmtest. Buildmode restrictions should be more higher then they're now. Bunch of noobs are getting bm licence cause someone tells them all answers.

Offline Shenkie

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2014, 02:09:37 pm »

Wow, it's a big deal getting 5000 score and passing /bmtest. Buildmode restrictions should be more higher then they're now. Bunch of noobs are getting bm licence cause someone tells them all answers.

I understand, but for people who try it on a fair way like me its like getting hit in the face for not getting a license.. Change the rules then or accept that noobs make races.. Just making rules and a test and not stick to it is weird.

Offline BaKaRiC

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2018, 02:06:20 am »
There's no videos in first topic its blank all white?

Offline BaKaRiC

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2018, 02:52:02 pm »
Anyway I found part2 on yt, was hard but i did it, i completed  test 11 out of 11 xd but then i found out i need BM License xd and only a lvl2 admin can give it due to noob races, however i aint noob about making races, been making races for GTA V on PS4 when was at uncles home for summer break, so idk if i get bm license i could make some good interesting races xd

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2018, 08:22:03 pm »
you should prove that you have passed the test with 11 out of 11.

and you will probably have to wait a long time to get your license since not many level 2 admins are active  :-[

Offline BaKaRiC

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2018, 09:47:42 pm »
Sure i can proove. Still waiting for lvl2 admin, as i know nos66 is only active admin lvl2 the rest of them arent...