Author Topic: Voting System Add/del for the new tracks  (Read 7434 times)

Offline palm-tree

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Voting System Add/del for the new tracks
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 07:22:07 pm »
i think ,who have 10,000 point scores can says add o del racing , becouse the newbie can get a good decision.

I would rather let vote only those who have finished the race, or at least have raced a half or 3/4 of it..I say this because I see a lot of people, even regulars and top-score players, saying "DEL" after the first turn or cp, and most of the times those races get actually added..

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 07:28:44 pm »
I would rather let vote only those who have finished the race, or at least have raced a half or 3/4 of it..I say this because I see a lot of people, even regulars and top-score players, saying "DEL" after the first turn or cp, and most of the times those races get actually added..

yeah this would be the way to go about it, have it appear in the same way the vote for the next race appears.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 11:04:12 pm »
i think ,who have 10,000 point scores can says add o del racing , becouse the newbie can't get a good decision.

lol,becouse they fail at first cp ,it's rage  :L

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 08:39:09 pm »
ye only ones who finished race should be able to rate it

same about current system, i see lot of ppl rating races bad even before start, just when they see vehicle used in

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 09:08:26 pm »
ye only ones who finished race should be able to rate it

so if the grid is shit you still have to finish it, while it's clear that it is shit?
and.. when cp1 is on a place you can't reach or very bad..

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 09:10:30 pm »
so if the grid is shit you still have to finish it, while it's clear that it is shit?
and.. when cp1 is on a place you can't reach or very bad..

in that situation you don't even need to rate it cause an admin should delete it straight away

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 08:44:39 pm »
actually i agree with max.
if race is impossible to finish, it should be deleted and deleted races doesn't need a rating.
but if race is possible to finish, restricting it this way makes votes less hater-friendly.