Author Topic: I was banned but I'm not a hacker! [UNBANNED]  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Stefano.210

I was banned but I'm not a hacker! [UNBANNED]
« on: June 12, 2013, 04:16:57 pm »
I finished a race and I was waiting for the next race. I had totaled my car, so I was on foot, when a player car-parked me with his car, so I start typing /heal and after some seconds an admin banned me for health hack, but I do NOT use hack. Today is the first day which I play in this server and it likes very cool! Please unban me as soon as possible.
Thanks, Stefano.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:43:50 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Stefano.210

Re: I was banned but I'm not a hacker!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:21:49 pm »
EDIT:
In game name: Stefano.210
My IP: 151.26.162.xxx
Admin who banned me: [RSD]Plato

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 04:26:37 pm »
12/06/13 17:03    151.26.162.113   Stefano.210   [RSD]Plato   healthhax

wait for Plato to reply

Thanks  :)

Offline Plato

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 05:15:10 pm »
I finished a race and I was waiting for the next race. I had totaled my car, so I was on foot, when a player car-parked me with his car, so I start typing /heal and after some seconds an admin banned me for health hack, but I do NOT use hack. Today is the first day which I play in this server and it likes very cool! Please unban me as soon as possible.
Thanks, Stefano.

If that is true, you must have very fast fingers. You health increased very quickly.
anyway, i checked it, and it is possible.

UNBANNED!

Offline Stefano.210

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 05:26:49 pm »
Thanks, Stefano.

If that is true, you must have very fast fingers. You health increased very quickly.
anyway, i checked it, and it is possible.

UNBANNED!
Thank you ;D P.S: yea, I'm quite fast  8)