Author Topic: plug.dj/adrenalinex/  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
plug.dj/adrenalinex/
« on: May 29, 2013, 11:13:57 am »
http://plug.dj/adrenalinex/

Hi everyone. In game i was talking about own dj channel where everyone can launch their fav. music and let everyone listen to it. Gives no lag at all (at least you have shitty PC) and let you play samp and listen to AX players choosen music at the same time... What you think? I'm using this in another server and ALOT of our community enjoys it.. So i created channel and for AX guys.

Easy to use btw.

To edit your name, hover over your name, bottom left. A pencil will appear, click that to edit.

Click on woot to "like" a song. "meh" to dislike it. A lot of meh's will automatically skip the song.

To load music you must create your playlist first. When you click on "My playlists" you need to create new list, then search for your fav. songs which you want to be launched. It lets you to search for them in youtube search bar which is intergrated in this website. When your list is done, you need to press on "click to dj". After this your :character: will stand in the line (if there's any other peps in front of you already playing).
When you get or press "Meh" or "Like" you receive points which you can use for example, to change your avatar/character.

Btw, you must have google acc/fb to join.

So whatcha think?

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

Re: plug.dj/adrenalinex/
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 11:42:16 am »
i used to play my song on Turntable.fm . It was cool until it lasted. Now it's oinly available on U.S.A.

plugdj is good, but there's a big problem . You can't upload your own music . You have to look on youtube/itunes/spotify .

But yeah , i'm definitely on . :laugh:

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 11:46:13 am »
Hehe. This is fun. Everyone should come

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 12:04:38 pm »
Hehe. This is fun. Everyone should come

Offline broodjehamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 03:32:07 pm »
trying it out, seems cool

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 04:32:54 pm »
Playing atm as DJ too, epic :D

Offline ChargeR

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 05:19:39 pm »
cool  ! :33

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 03:07:10 pm »
DJin' atm

::)

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 09:44:10 pm »
I have created a new channel, and today we started doing some music with Martin. Hope to see you in there in the future to play some music hehe

http://plug.dj/adrenalinex-racing/