Author Topic: [ Ban ] [NWD]Matheus._. [BANNED]  (Read 2616 times)

Offline [NWD]Matheus._.

[ Ban ] [NWD]Matheus._. [BANNED]
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:31:04 pm »
Nick : [NWD]Matheus._.
IP : 189.73.252.142
Admin : Plato
Reason : SpeedBoost
Porque devo ser desbanido ? : Hello, I'm from Brazil, this game server to the short time I have only 8 hours of game day today 13/05/2013 was banned by the administrator for the reason Plato SpeedBoost, but I was not wearing any advantages, I'm also not have reason I use these antics, I do not know may have banned me wrong, or some of the genre, just ask my desbanimento it was unfair, and only you are so confident that I was using speed that would prove this, Thanks.

Root folder of my Gta :

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:00:50 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [ Ban ] [NWD]Matheus._.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 02:14:29 pm »
You will have to wait Plato's reply and his explination of the ban

Offline [NWD]Matheus._.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 03:48:36 pm »
've been seeing all day Plato server plus it never appears in the forum: '(
Any member of the Staff could ask for it to appear here, please?

Offline Plato

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 01:16:22 pm »

Hello, i'm here.

Matheus, i dont ban anyone just for fun. I've spectaed you several times, and that a long time. I can difference between laggs and cheats. And in your case, it was definitely a speedboost. On a straight way you won 4 Seconds, and that is not possible.

Kind Regards

Offline [NWD]Matheus._.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 02:14:37 am »
Hello, Plato I had just entered the server I play on a server rpg, and as you should know, is totally prohibited use hacker, it has the racing system, I'm one of the best there, and never used any kind of advantage, all the administrators and moderators of online spying runners, if they are spying on me, if it were the case I would be banned there, and I remember well, the race you banned me, had nitro, if I ingano Cheetah was or Super Gt, as I said had just log into the server, think about it, could have a newbie online and did not know the nitro, as I will play it a while, you know that.

Waiting for Answers Thanks

Offline [NWD]Matheus._.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 09:29:20 am »
Hello
Plato would like to solve this as quickly as possible, I am willing to play, but I am unable to be banned: s, you can ask me to take something, but I'm not, I'm banned but not assume anything not used any benifionar advantage for me, I await answers, and please let us solve it as fast as possible, Thanks

Offline [NWD]Matheus._.

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 11:43:03 pm »
Aff, I give up, will UNJUSTLY banned a long time, and you do not appear to resolve it, keep quiet, I just want you to know that I did not use ANY type of ADVANTAGE!

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 07:24:13 am »

Hello, i'm here.

Matheus, i dont ban anyone just for fun. I've spectaed you several times, and that a long time. I can difference between laggs and cheats. And in your case, it was definitely a speedboost. On a straight way you won 4 Seconds, and that is not possible.

Kind Regards

i think that was pretty clear.