Author Topic: Too long banned...[UNBANNED]  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Noober

Too long banned...[UNBANNED]
« on: May 13, 2013, 02:41:21 pm »
I got banned yesteday by ... admin, i was blocking a guy then he reported me and i got send to jail. Then i spammed 4 times that when i joined the server i didn't see any pop-up that showed me the rules... Then i got banned by him and the reason is : spamming/trolling/blocking  1 reason 2 is unfair stated as i didn't troll anyone but he though i did that because i made 1-2 new accounts because i wanted a different name. I find that the ban for 7 days is really unnecesary for 4 times spamming and just 1 block...

1 day for the ban would be already enough to teach me not to block, but no he have to ban me for 7 days for nothing....
Hopefully the ban can be removed so i can play again i won't block a guy anymore..
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:14:31 am by [MAF]Agus »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Too long banned...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 05:01:34 pm »
I don't think it's necessary to explain the situation for any admin who has seen you online, but I'll explain it for any admin who might not have seen you online yet. As for explaining it for you... I seriously doubt you're even taking your own request seriously.

So it was about your attitude in general, the trolling wasn't within 5 minutes before the tempban but in general, you kept teasing/harrassing random players like training telling how you'd beat him, joined with the tag [AK47] without even asking anyone then asking to join random clans telling "I can join FSR ivka is FSR and she's not even good, I'm a lot better" and many other things I can't even recall. The blocking wasn't just that time too, you'd often block in races. And the spamming, you told it yourself.

And to tell you the truth, within a few seconds after banning you for a week, I regretted not setting at least 2 weeks, because you didn't mention it but you're Pro_racertje, who got banned for a week for pretty much the same reasons, the tempban expired not long ago (2 or 3 days?) and you've learnt absolutely nothing, so don't tell that:
1 day for the ban would be already enough to teach me not to block, but no he have to ban me for 7 days for nothing....
Hopefully the ban can be removed so i can play again i won't block a guy anymore..
You have only shown that you never learn.

I am sure if we had discussed among online admins how long of a tempban you deserve considering you've always been acting like that and after the tempban that expired you still act the same way (maybe you'd think people wouldn't recognise it's you if you change your nickname?) the length would have been 2 or 3 weeks, so in my opinion you're lucky.

Offline Noober

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 05:58:47 pm »
just shut up you piece of shit just ban me forever lieng son of abitch i never harassed any player nor insulted with my new nickname, i probably said i beat him ingame cause ia m better driver... And telling some internet i beat you up is not harassing cause it's on internet and ingame you have no way to find where he lives on a internet game nor see hips ip. FUCKING YOU BITCH THIS SERVER IS FULL OF SHIT KIDS LIKE YOU WHO ARE DELUSIONAL AND HAVE IQ OF A 5 YEAR OLD CAN'T EVEN DISCUSS POLITELY YOU JUST BAN ANNOYING SHIT.

Offline Noober

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 06:01:45 pm »
Find always smallest reasons to ban someone and acting like an adult who controls every word that is coming out of my motuh, you better go join pig police. Cause if i saw you in real life i destroyed your ugly cunt and this is coming from an army adjudant seargant

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 06:21:07 pm »
As an army adjudant seargant you should know that discipline can fix people up(at least temporarily) and this is what we are using here.
Love it or hate it, but you don't know how to behave, and you are clearly breaking our rules. No one really gives a damn about what you would do in real life.

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 06:42:00 pm »
And you wont play here anymore

Offline Noober

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »
There is no discipline ingame and you shouldn't teach people what to say in the chat since these people may be older then you . My behaviour is completely normal and i say what i want, as i've said before i created a new name and since then i didn't insult anyone. So you're statement is incorrect little kid

Offline Noober

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 06:52:14 pm »
Also when i joined the server i didn't see any rules that showed up so i could've read it, so most of the bans are not legit.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 08:39:35 pm »
one of the first basic rules in any law system, "not knowing a law is not an excuse", don't try to make an idiot out of yourself, we told you a million times what to do and what not to do, and even if the first time was bit harsh it should just make you respect the rules more.

and you clearly give age more importance than it actually has, and you yourself are a perfect example for this. old, at least according by you, but acting like a kid. for example, mature person would never spam something 4 times in caps to get more attention.