Author Topic: Tourney 5 - Player Times  (Read 55610 times)

Offline Gruk_[GT]

Re: Tourney 5 - Player Times
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 01:57:53 pm »
The tt screen doesn't come up when /tourney is typed. Plus, it says you were disqualified.
It does because it is bug, check it out - just type /tt then /race and you will see the tt list, then type /tourney and the list will stay and if you will press escape button you will have disqualification. Try, please if it is not hard  :)

If tried what you wrote and it doesn't happen. You can't type while the tt list is up.
You can, just try, it is not hard  :L
I tried what you wrote and it doesn't happen.* Typo sorry.
You mean you couldn't type anything while the tt list is on your screen? Or that bug with escape doesn't work? If 1st then look this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ng1J9OCwpc&feature=youtu.be

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 02:08:00 pm »
ah I see... insted of pressing t for talking press F6
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:17:00 pm by McD0n3ld »

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 02:17:32 pm »
ah I see... insted of pressing t for taling press F6
Yeah I use F6 by force of habit  :)

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 02:18:38 pm »
i knew F6, but thought the list is impossible to be carried on. Apparently it is possible. Will fix it soon, although its not really a bug.
However it is still somewhat your own fault, so it's under a question.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 02:20:33 pm »
It already says you can't join /tourney when in /tt... so that should have warned you. From that pov this is your own stupid mistake.

On the other hand I have the idea this is somewhat in a bit of a grey area.. which can be explained both ways. And therefore you could give him another chance.

Vertigo as referee can decide.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 02:29:20 pm »
Yeah it is my fault, but look - it is "bug" and I didn't know about it. About message in /tt which warns you, I saw it, typed /race and then fastly /tourney and I even didn't notice the tt list, but yea my bad, sorry  :L
Plus it can be considered as the 2nd try - I lost only 1st, so what's the problem?  :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 02:29:44 pm »
poll poll poll

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 02:31:58 pm »
poll poll poll
Don't execute me please, I still didn't have a girl  :L

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 02:44:10 pm »
Sorry for not believing you dude.

But, it's not really a bug. I know it was an accident, but it wasn't our fault, so I can't give you another chance, otherwise other people could do the same thing and abuse it.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 02:58:32 pm »
67. ... - 2:55.373

Haha ouzo, tempting fate?
To make such a low end time Ouzo had to be eating some frogs' legs during his run.

lol, these days I'm playing on laptop, which I am really not used to (if you see me chatting on server you might notice also a lot more typos than usual) and I have an average FPS of about 50 (not too badà but it would often drop so I failed a lot of turns :L couldn't be arsed to finish 2nd run.

19 players left to race, so far out of 71 opponents only one did worse than me I doubt 9 more will either make worse or not race/disqualify :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 03:02:37 pm »
19 players left to race, so far out of 71 opponents only one did worse than me I doubt 9 more will either make worse or not race/disqualify :L

░░░░░░░░░▄██████████▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░░
░░░░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████░░░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░
░░░█▄▄██▄░░░▀█████▄░░▀██████░░
░░░█▀███▄▀░░░▄██▄▄█▀░░░█████▄░
░░░█░░▀▀█░░░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░██░░▀▄█
░░░█░░░█░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░██
░░░█░░█▄▄▄▄█▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄█░
░░░█░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░▄░▀█░░
░░░█░█▄████▀██▄▀░░░░░░░█░▀▀░░░
░░░░██▀░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░█▄▀░░░░▀█▀█▀░▄▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░
░░▄▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄░░░░
▄▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░█▄░░
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█▄░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀░░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░█░█ █░░█ ░░█░░░░█▀▀▄ █▄▄█ █░░█
█░░▀█ █▄▄█ ░░█░░░░█▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 03:06:10 pm »
Sorry for not believing you dude.

But, it's not really a bug. I know it was an accident, but it wasn't our fault, so I can't give you another chance, otherwise other people could do the same thing and abuse it.
But bug in that if you will press escape to remove the tt list you will have disqualification. mooman maybe you can fix it, please? And no one will not abuse it  :)

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 03:36:37 pm »
we already explained you why giving you a retry is not possible, as others can then come up with similar stories and then denying would be more unfair to them. you should also be careful what you do, and make sure everything is working before attempting it, and entering race with a dialog still there should be a big warning to get rid of it before attempting anything.

and don't you worry, i'm fixing it within few minutes.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:22 pm »
we already explained you why giving you a retry is not possible, as others can then come up with similar stories and then denying would be more unfair to them. you should also be careful what you do, and make sure everything is working before attempting it, and entering race with a dialog still there should be a big warning to get rid of it before attempting anything.

and don't you worry, i'm fixing it within few minutes.
I understand it, but if you will fix it, no one will not come up with such stories, because the bug will be closed and no one will not have an unfairly denial to another try. Now disqualified only me and HellrazZ0R - so need just ask him why was he disqualified and then if he wasn't disqualified cause of the bug, maybe can I have another chance?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 04:12:08 pm »
If Hellrazzor was disqualified unfairly to his feelings he would probably be protesting already.