Author Topic: Tourney 5 - Round 1  (Read 5861 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Tourney 5 - Round 1
« on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:46 am »

The number of rounds has been increased from 16 to 18 due to the huge number of entrants.

You will get 2 attempts at a timetrial race, the second beginning automatically after the first is completed.

To begin your first attempt, type /tourney. You will be automatically entered into the tourney game mode if you have signed up.

Don't try to cheat in any way, like backtracking, or you will risk being disqualified.

There will be no second chances for things like timeouts. If you feel you have lost a time or been disqualified unfairly, give your reasons in that round's thread.

9 people will be eliminated at the end of round 1.

This round will finish at 4am GMT on 17/5. Hopefully in a few rounds time, we can finish them in 2 days.

Good luck! If I have missed anything please remind me!

This page should update the times as they are set.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 04:05:35 am by [MAF]Vertigo »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney 5 - Round 1
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:01:21 am »
What time does it finish?

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 11:17:32 am »
You still have almost 2 days

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 11:49:52 am »
Okay, I am asking you to put a time (GMT time, or whatever) so it's clear when a round is over. Makes it easier for everyone, especially the rounds after this round ;) I understand that for the 1st round a rough estimate is good enough, but hard deadlines are easy to make sure if someone is too late in following rounds.

Thanks in advance!

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 12:34:46 pm »
Ok I've done that. It looks like 4 days now, but you would have to wait until then for the next round anyway. This way I should be able to get the next round going immediately.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 04:09:40 am »
And round 1 is closed! Sorry, I made a mistake with my math, only 9 people will be eliminated. So basically everyone who set a time is through.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 08:06:42 am »
And round 1 is closed! Sorry, I made a mistake with my math, only 9 people will be eliminated. So basically everyone who set a time is through.

Haha, best reasoning ever lol. Just tell the truth that you want to give everyone who set a time another opportunity.  ;)