Poll

If I had a call with "information of getting OWNED tomorrow" - what do you think will happen?

You were awesome friend and admin Cromiell
7 (31.8%)
You still going to abuse your admin commands this weekend, you will be fine.
3 (13.6%)
What is this thread about? Are you stoned or Ush stole your account?
12 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: To die or not to die  (Read 5011 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

To die or not to die
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:30:05 pm »
I had a phone call today. From what the guy said I should prepare for getting OWNED hard tomorrow by somebody (for a nonsense thing I haven't really done lol). Since we all know how much you love science I decided to make use of my death and I want to know what's the chance that informing people about it by phone is just a way to scare them instead of doing anything really (as in most cases idiots do so). Many people think different stuff about human's psychology. Cheers mooman - all for science eh
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:46:29 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

Re: To die or not to die
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 04:52:15 pm »

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 06:21:35 pm »
(If this is true) You should tell the police and give them the number where the call came from. When something does happen to you then they know where to start.

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 07:36:41 pm »
(If this is true) You should tell the police and give them the number where the call came from. When something does happen to you then they know where to start.

this is the most safe way to handle it but at the same time it would make him a joke and fuck up his popularity and repuation :\

I Think you should prepare for war!!

rule #1 just stay calm and don't show others your panic
and #2 first you must call your friends who you trust and ask them to spend the hole day with you tomorrow and in case that person would attack they would interfere so remember to NEVER be alone
 #3 carry a sharp knife and as soon as that person attacks you stab him in the hip or the shoulder(personally i suggest the hip) its easier and more effective, and incase you was sent to the court just bitch slapped the police with selef defence especially that you have your own witnesses(your friends)

i'm saying this after an experience, in real life back when i was 15 i stapped a 18 year old senior in the eye with a pencel, when they took me to the police i said self defence and they actually bought it, after i got back to school girls started to think i'm interesting because they thought i'm dangerious and boys started to fear me in someway which made me more comfterable in school.
Now cromiel i'm not encouraging you to choose violince as a way to work things out i mean if there was anyway that would fix things up and keep your dignity and reputation at the same time it would be great, but hey its time for war so i suggest you start preparing for it.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:39:42 pm »
After above post I think the safest way to handle is to insert pen into his dick. We will see tomorrow lol. And yeah I already told some people so fortunately I will have around 3-4 other guys to help eventually.

I think I will buy a bat or knuckle soon too. Violence is not a good way but sometimes when you have nothing to choose just showing "white gun" can help. Of course when it's the last thing you can do. There is a risk he can have the same or even worse - a knife. And well, it's illegal blah

i'm saying this after an experience, in real life back when i was 15 i stapped a 18 year old senior in the eye with a pencel, when they took me to the police i said self defence and they actually bought it, after i got back to school girls started to think i'm interesting because they thought i'm dangerious and boys started to fear me in someway which made me more comfterable in school.

Made my day really

And whatsoever... I always treat such a people as lacking of intelligence guys. But sometimes before you say a word you get stabbed so...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:46:15 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 07:49:06 pm »
the most important thing is to stay calm and relaxed even though its mentally exhausting to prepare for a fight but hey just relax yourself and remember the golden rule that as long as you injure the attacker you are free to run with your friends .... don't stay around him making comments and shit, that's the stupidest thing you could ever do, as long as he's done you just disappear ...

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:07:16 pm »
I'd go this way

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:45 pm »
real men use brain , not brute force.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 02:34:08 pm »

I think you have all your teeth yet so you say things like that. Nobody cares about other people nowadays.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:38:00 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 06:23:59 pm »
yet it's not a solution when others don't agree to this and some clearly are just unable to use brain.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 06:50:47 pm »
reinstall brain x)

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 08:39:09 pm »
reinstall brain x)

LMAAAOOOO Unable to find a proper serial number xD

and i hope crom is still alive or not locked up, just know that this shit will pass and it'll be a memory, just make sure its a glorious memory and not a shameful memory! i hope you break down fear and kick some ass! goodluck ;)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 09:54:03 pm »
Did Cromiell survive?

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 10:18:11 pm »
I still think
What is this thread about? Are you stoned or Ush stole your account?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 09:29:15 am »
Yeah I survived. The funny thing is that they looked exactly same as Russian Mafia. :L