Author Topic: I hope someone cares. [UNBANNED]  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Torete_[GT]

I hope someone cares. [UNBANNED]
« on: April 02, 2013, 08:34:55 pm »
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,4201.msg104816.html#msg104816
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,4867.msg121774.html#msg121774

I'm here once more, but this time it wasn't my intention to make an appeal. I found myself forced to do by half of the server, including admins for sure, who recommended me to do.

As I've been saying for the the whole time I've played here, I don't find any reason to be ashamed of myself. Despite the fact that some people tried to get the worst out of my past, I've got two reasons that prove my absence of guilt:
- I've never been a RET member (whatever it is and means). The only clans I've been part of are: AN (OAN), MWR and GT. It can be proved on servers where I used to play at.
- When my name got banned for first time I didn't use to be called 'CristianTdj' but 'Cristian_Tdj' (out of myclan server). I started to use the first name fully in early 2010. Here you can see: http://clanoan.webs.com/members.htm ( Cristian_Tdj(CW) (In charge of CAN) Copyright ©2009).

The only clear explanation I find is that someone tried to set a trap for me or probably one of my friend played an unfunny joke on me.

Altough you all know me better as Torete (which was the name I got some respect with on this server) I haven't ever been punished for any other act like flaming or insulting with old accounts, except once when I got in rage with an admin for throwing away my car after an unintentionally ram, but fortunately for me, I got unbanned by mooman as you can see: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,4733.msg118832.html#msg118832

If I had cheated, I wouldn't have got problems to tell you since few players were unbanned after cheating, but simply no. Furthermore, I'm still unable to know why some cheaters got unbanned from the server and I didn't, despite I'm not a cheater or ever been. Most of you already know me and, as some of you told me, it's hard to get I cheated anytime because I clearly didn't.

Think on what you want now, I just wanted to right a wrong after my unfair ban. The very first time I (me) got banned was for evading in 2012 and I tried to prove by evading continuously. I didn't care about score, I didn't care about race records, just tried to prove you wrong.

Thanks to all who believe and support me (AX players, friends, admins). I hope you reply writting what you really think about me and I hope you don't say I should get a second chance because I've never had my first one.

It's enough, I've been as clear as I could.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:37:39 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: I hope someone cares.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »
I would unban. I believe he isn't [RET]CristianTdj, and he proved he is not a hacker.

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »
i told him to make a unban request because of his time being here his been nice, that he has a chance of getting unbanned with a little support from those who would want that, and im one of them because i think he deserves it

with all these unbans he has made he said he isnt this RET guy and its time to believe it even though its weird the names are so similar

he proven to be a great driver rather than a cheater anyway...

+1 unban

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 10:18:55 pm »
unban

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 10:19:14 pm »

Ive banned you because of this guy(s) not ChristianTdj
You said you used to be a memeber of GT clan

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 10:25:02 pm »
I think we need to unban him as well, I believe that we can trust him.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:33 pm »
oh no, not this guy...

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 06:55:54 am »
Bitch slap Musiclover for his negativity towards players.  I swear he decides if to unban or not depending on that players personality.

As for Torete, unban and monitor.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 11:39:20 am »
forgive me rick

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 03:34:18 pm »