Author Topic: request unban player jim_courson  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Jim.Courson

• View Profile
request unban player jim_courson
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:05:56 am »
Hello everyone I just joined the forum, please ask them unbanned, do not commit the same mistake again. I was banned for spam continues to 'admin [fsr] ush and I apologize for that, will not happen again. sorry for my English, I used the translator hello

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: request unban player jim_courson
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 11:43:12 am »
This was not the first time you annoy me with your stupidity.. there's no point in getting my attention when I don't want to. I am really cool with everyone and try to help out where possible, but after saying I can't help... back off.

Offline Jim.Courson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 11:52:10 am »
so what does this mean? I can no longer be unbanned and then I can no longer play on the server?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 12:29:54 pm »
You have a week ban, see you next week.

Offline Jim.Courson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:37:15 pm »
maybe you're abusing your power now do not you think? the reason for my ban was continuous spam, spam only two, the other night I asked you for help and you answered me very badly and kicked me just because I told you to calm down. I look like someone who does not want to help the players and after this as I know that I will not be unbanned not play more on the server. so much for you one more or one less will not make a difference.

ps: the other night another admin helped me unlike you who are too busy to look after your own business, and not the server. hi

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 12:38:35 pm »
This is what I get for trying to help you? Fuck off dude. Cazzo.

Offline Jim.Courson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:39 pm »
you did not help me otherwise we would not fight. other admin helped me. should be less arrogant and presumptuous. I'm happy not to play more on the server admin like you do go off the player. sayonara big man

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 01:11:12 pm »
 ......................... you are the most pointless human ever to walk around on this world. Anyway topic locked, you have to respect my decision, I'm not an idiot, you are.