Author Topic: [BkM]Rainmaker  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Rainmaker

• View Profile
    • BlacK Magic Crew
[BkM]Rainmaker
« on: March 09, 2009, 12:28:55 am »
Hi ....

Nickname : [BkM]Rainmaker
IP : 82.150.166.22
Banned by : [LSD]Snoopy
Reason : "1" - I guess arrogance.
Screenshot :

A bit longer comment :

Ok. It started when server crashed (a few times) and I was joking that it was Snoop's fault. Well. He didn't get it as a joke and started "admin abusing". I somehow see, why he did it, but the way he did it and the way he didn't want to accept any of my arguments burning them like "smart-ass comment" really alarmed me. I know it's sometimes just difficult to administrate sa-mp server and I know I sometimes get in others hair, but this really seems exorbitant to me.
I am so sorry I behaved in that way, but I am also sure it wasn't just my fault that things end up like this (ban). I hope you will give me another chance and unban me. It would be miserable not to be able playing there any more. Sorry for my arrogance Snoopy. I am trying to deal with it for a long time.

Thanks for reply and possible reconsideration.

Rainmaker
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:44:51 am by Rainmaker »

Nothing spoils lunch any quicker than a rogue meatball rampaging through your spaghetti. - Garfield

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: [BkM]Rainmaker
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:32:29 am »
oh c'mon you was really trying to wind some people up, devil could see that, you started making sarcastic comments when the server was going wrong, and i cannot stand sarcasm belive me!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:34:24 am »
make it rain on dem hoes ;_;

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:34:40 am »
:L

Offline Rainmaker

• View Profile
    • BlacK Magic Crew
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:23 am »
oh c'mon you was really trying to wind some people up, devil could see that, you started making sarcastic comments when the server was going wrong, and i cannot stand sarcasm belive me!
But this isn't yet an admin bothering. It was something you don't like - not something aimed against admin team or server rules itself.

Please read it once more. I really DO apologize for my behaviour (for all the behaviour after that sarcazm and your minigun epizode). Sorry.

Nothing spoils lunch any quicker than a rogue meatball rampaging through your spaghetti. - Garfield

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 12:39:44 am »
piss me off, and you pay for it, i'm very strict when it comes to rules and when people like you get my goat up ;_;

Offline Rainmaker

• View Profile
    • BlacK Magic Crew
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 12:44:04 am »
... when it comes to rules ...
That's exactly, what I am interested in right now. Rules like "Not being sarcastic" ?
Gotta sleep now. Hope you will change your mind after some sleep.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:24 am »
unbanned

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 06:29:42 am »
:L