Author Topic: Buildmode Problem - Checkpoint  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Plato

Buildmode Problem - Checkpoint
« on: December 17, 2012, 09:27:19 am »
Hey guys,

i got a problem on AX for a few days. Always when i want to build a new race there are no problems. The problem always start at the end of building.

Example: I set the finish cp at grove street - but by testing the race, the server didnt stop at Grove Street. It sent me to Unity Station and then the last CP was on airport. I deleted/resetted all data - but CP still was there. (Image)

Yesterday the last CP also was in LS - but then the buildmode sent me to Las Venturas. Always i build a new race, after finishing the race, the buildmode send me to any place on map. Then i see there 5-7 checkpoints that i didnt set.

To prevent problems during race, i leave buildmode and stop building sth.

Any ideas? Thx for your feedback

Kind Regards

Plato

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Buildmode Problem - Checkpoint
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 01:16:55 pm »
What you can do is, when you test the race in buildmode count the CPS and compare with the total CPS in your race. And if it adds up when youre on final CP ( Groove st ) you can save the race.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 01:20:52 pm »
sometimes the same thing happens to me and when i test the race in normal race mode it's usually fine

Offline Plato

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 01:24:21 pm »
[NSG]painkiller told me a possibility. i resettet buildmode data several times. reconnected and resettet again several times. now it worked. i've built the race. but thanks for your feedbacks. hope that the problem wouldn't come back :)

kind regards plato