Author Topic: MiKoLaJ :( [UNBANNED]  (Read 13575 times)

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
Re: MiKoLaJ :(
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 06:53:34 pm »
I want to prove you that I don't use cheats, so I suggest delete this record and unban me. You can still keep an eye on me.

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 08:11:42 pm »
i wasn't there too see it, and there is no evidence, but...0.300 doesnt come out of nowhere...

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 03:19:01 am »
0.3 is my normal disadvantage due to my ping...so it would be like me being level with everyone at the start.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 10:15:19 pm »
devil doesn't have a  high ping

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 05:32:39 pm »
hey,

and what's your opinion about my ban ?

Man belive me i don't use any Mods/Hacks...

I can make you a Video how i raced the race..

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 01:30:36 pm »
Hi,  well I wanted to ask you how it looks here with my ban if I'll be unbanned or not I want to know.

With king regards, Miko

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 03:01:35 pm »
Hi Miko,

although I wasn't there when it happened, it wouldn't surprise me if You did hack. I remember the first time I saw You, certainly not as a good racer. And then couple of weeks later, You suddenly started beating records and really improved significantly. I haven't seen anyone else make such progress in such a short period. That just seems a little suspicious.

0.300 is quite a lot tbh. Nonetheless, I can't honestly say You are a hacker, cause I've raced a lot with You and I've never seen You hacking or getting an advantage in split times.

Just wanted to share my point of view.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:04:14 pm by [2F2F]Alecks »

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 05:20:23 pm »
Hi Miko,

although I wasn't there when it happened, it wouldn't surprise me if You did hack. I remember the first time I saw You, certainly not as a good racer. And then couple of weeks later, You suddenly started beating records and really improved significantly. I haven't seen anyone else make such progress in such a short period.
0.300 is quite a lot tbh.
i agree with these patrik's statements. from the first time i saw you miko, you were acting like some kid and always been suspicious to me(seen your racing style and sometimes it really looked like you had mods, but i am not such a pro gamer to decide is it really mod or you are clean). and yes, i believe other admin mates so i believe also you had something on that race. i know you may think i hate you or sth and dont take it personal, it usually was for fun or to piss you ( :) ) but if it was my decision i would like to see you banned.

there.

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 07:12:51 pm »
Well thanks i guess. But my question is still unanswered. fastcake got banned for hacks, but he got unbanned because there was no evidence, so why not me ? Nobody was spectaing me or restarted the race to see how i did, so i think Karlis made a hasty conclusion.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 08:12:33 pm »
we did restart it and miko actually stopped racing just as he saw its the same track.
also, the ban happened like 4hours later so hasty decision would be poor choice of words.

either way i am sorry it takes so long to come up with the final decision, but its nearing the end.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 04:21:13 am »
Well thanks i guess. But my question is still unanswered. fastcake got banned for hacks, but he got unbanned because there was no evidence, so why not me ? Nobody was spectaing me or restarted the race to see how i did, so i think Karlis made a hasty conclusion.

fastcake got unbanned because what we thought were hax weren't really hax. just ask him, he loves telling people about it!

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2013, 10:05:29 pm »
ok, i'll wait.. :)

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 05:08:18 pm »
Hey Guys,

well, I wanted to know what your decision is, cause i am waiting 1 week, after Karlis wrote that
we did restart it and miko actually stopped racing just as he saw its the same track.
also, the ban happened like 4hours later so hasty decision would be poor choice of words.

either way i am sorry it takes so long to come up with the final decision, but its nearing the end.

Finally I wanted to know, if i'll get unbanned or not.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 08:06:52 am »

fastcake got unbanned because what we thought were hax weren't really hax. just ask him, he loves telling people about it!
This does happen a lot.  The same happened to Dabar, who is now actively playing on the server.

Records are there to be beaten, they are there to be a target/goal, not a ban-marker.

That's dodgy.

My verdict:  I don't know if Miko hacked or not, none of us do.  All we know is he beat a record by 0.3 seconds, then when the race was loaded again, he didn't race it.

If only Captain Hindsight was an admin, he would of loaded Gecko.

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 10:50:09 am »
ok.

But I can't remember that someone restarted the race, maybe after i got banned but not when I was on the server.