Author Topic: ??? [BANNED]  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Tony

• View Profile
??? [BANNED]
« on: November 11, 2012, 03:27:12 pm »
[SFX]Tony_dk
reason: hacks

wht hacks i used? lol i was afk u can ask vertigo n whn i get back thn i saw tht agus has banned me for hacks :D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:04:50 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: ???
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »
Please explain us how you did this record, in an old race, having 99 score on highscores and improving it by more than 2 seconds

AirportGT
BY [FSR]DEVIL666
#   Time   Racer
1)   1:51.842   [SFX]Tony_dk
2)   1:54.048   [RSD]MaercZ
3)   1:54.189   [LSR]TunniQ
4)   1:54.385   [2F2F]DodgeR
5)   1:54.487   [AK47]M4lysz

Offline Tony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:29:14 am »
Agus u can also make this record by doing good n short turns, u have to select off road tires for gt, 1 more thing that time my fps was 30+ , and i need only 30 fps to challenge a good racer cause most of the races i lose cause of my low fps, hulka and me practice alot in airport with super gt you can ask him, even when i did this record admin phil ivey was there spectating me you can also ask him he reload this track again to see how i did that record and again i was 1st but didn't make record again cause my 1 turn was a little longer in next time. . . . . or if this explanation is not enough just unban me for this race only , i will show u that how i did that record, its hard to broke my record but i can asure you i will get top3 postions

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:59:21 am »
*Rims do not alter the way the car handles

Hi Tony, you've always been a nice guy on the server.  I respect you for that.

However, for about 2 days prior to this, there were numerous reports that you were hacking, I won't name the  players but they have our support.

If I got a highscore like that, there is no doubt I'd be banned.  You beat 4 really good players who have been playing here for years.  Not only that, you beat them by over 3 seconds, on a 1 and a half minute timetrial.  This is really hard for us to believe, half a second.... maybe.  But 3 and a half with your skill and experience is very hard to believe.

My assumption:  You wanted to improve your racing by installing mods/hacks.

If your highscore is beaten within the next week or two, we'll review your ban appeal.

Offline Tony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:44:38 am »
sure Racer take your time, its hard to wait for decision but i will wait, and i know those players are old good racer and playing here for years compare to them my score is damn low but lemme tell you my experience is more than my score cause i m online on server 3-4 times a day,
    Racer you can also touch my record but try to take short turns and never let super gt to slide alittle, make full grip on road and select off road tires, practice makes man perfect 100% true :)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 02:38:17 pm »
offroad tires make no difference, lol

Offline Tony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 05:00:05 pm »
just alittle diff ush, switch bumper camera and test both offroad and atomic tires u will feel it, ofroad has alittle grip on road

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 05:03:38 pm »
there is nothing in the code that shows any difference in tyre performance. numbers don't lie.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: ??? [BANNED]
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 05:05:09 pm »
We have video evidence, bye.