Author Topic: An unban, perhaps? [BANNED]  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
An unban, perhaps? [BANNED]
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:30:17 am »
Let me just start out by saying hi to the AX community since I haven't stuck around ever since I've been banned. Really been busy with my daily life and I'm doing good (thank you for asking).. It's been nearly 6 months since I've been banned, and to be honest, for me, that's some time. Since I'm starting to play SA-MP a lot, I thought about getting my racing career back on hand.. Anyways, I don't wanna have this topic get out of hand so I'll keep it short and clean and as clear as possible.

IG name: Aubrey
IP: 96.239.xx.xx
Who banned you: mooman
Reason for ban: Cheated, unfortunately
Reason why you should be unbanned: Stated as above. After 6 months, this actually gave me time to think about the ban and how it affected me. Yes, I know exactly what I did was wrong and honestly, I had no fucking idea what I was trying to accomplish. Maybe to just see what the "thing" can do, or maybe I was really asking for the ban.. But yeah, thought about it, and I really wanna give it another shot to see if I can honestly get another shot at playing here again. If I don't (once again..), then that's the staffs decision and I'll respect it with no doubts. So I guess a "good luck" to me..
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:47:40 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: An unban, perhaps?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:35 am »

• I hacked but I'm really really sorry and won't ever do it again. Can I get unbanned?
    No.

Anyway, I was thinking last week of you.. you live in staten island right, and Sandy devastated the island pretty much..?

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 05:41:53 pm »
Yeah Sandy really fucked up most of New York actually.. Not just Staten Island. We had no power for nearly 4 days due to a massive Con Edison explosion.. The city lost billions (maybe more) of dollars. But the storm really had the island messed up at the time. Debris everywhere, trees in homes, trees on cars. It was sad. 90-100MPH wind coming at you is pretty insane.. Even when hearing it roar outside your window.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:28:54 pm »
Sick shit, I think I saw the explosion on the television. Really was a heavy storm. Even water in the metro stations. Glad to hear you're fine!

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 06:31:47 pm »
Yeah Manhattan was totally flooded especially in the subway stations. But I'm fine :). Was a bit scared, but I'm good.