Author Topic: Im not a hacker T_T  (Read 3653 times)

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
Im not a hacker T_T
« on: September 18, 2012, 12:00:24 am »
I got banned for no reload hax, and it was not a hack, it was a glitch, and an admin told me (MadMax). I can stop to do that, but dont ban me, i dont hax T_T If need any prove i can make a video showing how i do it
If i need to say sorry, IM SORRY

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: Im not a hacker T_T
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:16:39 am »
If it was a bug, then why the hell did you abuse it? Bug abusing is not allowed and will get you banned. If it's a bug, then max will clear your name, but you will always be a person who uses bugs to gain an advantage which is just as bad IMO.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:28:08 am »
Ok i didnt know, i only can say sorry and promise to not do it anymore. But i did many times with admins driving the car in IV races and they didnt advertise me never. If a broke a rule i didnt know. And i think is not a bug. I only can say sorry again.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:51:55 am »
Ok, you will be unbanned 2 weeks from now, on the 2nd of October.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 01:07:00 am »
I accept it, but the penalization looks too high for me, because I broke a rule without know it. But still I am not the only who uses it (an admin told me). I have seen people shooting just when the countdown is over, when u have to wait a little to press H to shoot (i have tried a few times but I got bugged in most of tries). So I think many (or a few, i dont know how many) people uses it. Maybe them can advertised, to dont get a ban like me.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 10:30:31 am »

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 12:14:04 pm »
Sorry ive said it to prove is a common used "bug/glitch" or whatever, i never want to make a problem for Max   T_T   I think was stupid to say his name. I only wanted to be clear and to dont lie at any point. Sorry if it was a stupid act.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 01:49:51 pm »
no, i'm just shocked max told you about it, and you got banned ::)

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 02:39:26 pm »
Hello
I want to ask for a low ban time. I know that I broke a rule, but etically and morally I didnt.
If I knew I was doing something ilegal, I would not had did it. Is normal to think I am doing right when the person who told me is an admin.
Most when I have seen people doing it. I saw people shooting just when the countdown is over. I have been killed many times at the same method. I dont know how many, but we are no a few. I can remember right now about 4 or 5 regular and trustable players who they do it.
And it is too easy to discover... Maybe i was the only retarded who needed to ask about it. But it is funny (also when I got killed by the same method).
I want to say im a trustable player in my opinion, i play in this server since 2008 or earlier i dont remember. I never got banned or broke any rule.
Being honest, my only defect is to flame retards (most of people I flame when I get mad are banned, or they was jailed, or whatever). I mean it was against rule-breakers.
I am a fair player in all I can.
So please, if your law say the minimum time ban is 2 weeks, you can maybe consider the situation, my background, and my infimum reputation, and get off the amount of time for the ban. I am not the right person who teach anybody, but laws need to be interpreted, not applying the same restrictions for all cases.
I will not consider this ban for break a rule. I will take it to flame, which is my only defect (I think).
My apologize again.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 03:36:56 pm »
I agree there's a thin line... what is allowed and what isn't... but MadMax didn't say you should (ab)use it I guess.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 05:18:02 pm »
Of course Ush, and it is only my fault, but like I said, in my mind I was acting right. I (ab)used it because I didnt know I was "abusing", most when I am not the only. So I deserve the ban if its what law says.
I am only trying to deal a low ban for me in this weird situation. I know "Ignorantia juris non excusat" and I accept it. But I think a fairer punishment can be offered to me...
I only pressed 2 buttons! For God's sake! (ok many times xP but I didnt hacked or use any weird command).
So i beg for mercy   T_T    Please!       

P.D. What I can't understand is why at least Alex, Ush, Agus (maybe a couple of admins more) or any of them never advertise me, because I did it from their cars many times and they are admins. If I saw somebody using it and I asked because it suprised me, why the hell they didnt? This is a prove too that I had never tried to hide this bug to anybody. I dont published it, but i did not hide (you dont hide when u think you are acting right).

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 06:48:44 pm »
We were still considering at the time if it was some kind of bug or lag that was giving you this advantage, we didn't know there was an exploit. I don't see how you think this isn't your fault. You clearly used an exploit against others to get an unfair advantage and only cared after you got banned.

-1 day. So you will get unbanned on the 1st of October. That's the best you will get.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 09:26:24 pm »
Ok, thank you very much, but you can take it "one day less" and throw it wherever you want. I only tried to deal, if I was ofensive I am sorry, my english is a shit. But I dont deserve troll gifts after being clear at any moment, and apologizing since the first moment.  I am not a fucking teenager.  So I prefer the 2nd October. You just could say: We dont reduce it because we want. I seriously prefer it. I feel a scapegoat and it is not funny (maybe I am not, maybe I am not to your eyes, but it is how I feel).
Thank you for your time, my apologizes, my respect and excuse my bad english.
See you on the 2nd October

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 10:33:47 pm »
I understand, see you then :)

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile