Author Topic: AdrenalineX first football championship! Rules and registrations  (Read 22032 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: AdrenalineX first football championship! Rules and registrations
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 02:07:42 pm »
ping makes this difficult for me so i won't join :(

Offline _Mateo_

• Grunge , Rock N Metal Rules
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: _Mateo_
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 04:37:04 pm »
I join of course, i love cars football , please tell me when the teams will get made
Im the man in the box....
Buried in my SHIT!

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 04:41:28 pm »
I'm in

Offline [eXt]ZeliX

• Madafukin Drive-by!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 06:16:47 pm »
I'm in! :D

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 09:15:40 am »
Well, you still don't give details about when they will take. I mean, something like: "We will take matches from 10pm to 10.30pm". If it's at night (8~9 to 11pm (GMT+2)) i'm in

There will be a topic for schedule discussions between teams, but yeah players have to be quite active, and mostly in (European) evening since that's the moment when most players are online, as well as week-ends.

I am willing to be a ball when I am online and maybe even referee if I feel like.

Btw do we have to subscribe as team?

Referee isn't much, ball/referee is the same, kind of, as the ball sets up the countdown (and would have to set up the clock there as well). About teams, you can register as a team already, that'll be good, otherwise if you don't know with whom to play, I'll close registrations on sunday evening and people will tell then.

in

btw, there has to be weather restriction because weather in stunt is not synced and thunder/rain is good for turns.

Forgot to write about it, I thought it would be better to use only clear weather for now.

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 11:16:05 am »
it better be sunny weather , with rain i cant play , makes me lag hard

Offline pajk

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 01:24:22 pm »
in

Offline Gornall43

• Gornallll :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 03:56:33 pm »
Sign me up :)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 04:45:55 pm »
-The games will take part in the Stadium map made by skunk, between LS and LV.

Fuck you lol... Pretty sad to read it, and yet another reason to think that my decision was right to "grab a job" somewhere else. Had to log in on this occasion really. Have fun in my stadium anyway. (untill skunk really made one...)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:48:15 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 04:49:53 pm »
First post got edited, added the registered players and tried to make the post a bit more clear and organised.

If you already know with whom you'll team up, it's better if you can tell it now :)

If a few players can join the cameramen crew, let me know, and a few more balls are needed as well.

-The games will take part in the Stadium map made by skunk, between LS and LV.

Fuck you lol... Pretty sad to read it, and yet another reason to think that my decision was right to "grab a job" somewhere else. Had to log in on this occasion really. Have fun in my stadium anyway. (untill skunk really made one...)

What's wrong with the stadium? Did you make one as well? I had no idea there was a stadium until I was told, the night I made this topic lol.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 04:55:16 pm »
Man, I have no clue what's going on there. I thought there was only one stadium made by me on the water between LV and LS. I meant it's just sad nobody gives a fuck about effort some people did put here a while back or even the people still doing. I thought stadium was only 1 so I felt a bit sad about it. I visit here once in a week or so on the forums for 1 minute or 2. I really didn't want to read it but happened. Of course maybe there is 2nd stadium made by somebody and since you weren't active back in while mistake is not a end of the world. And about the people who nag me to inform where did I move to. Please do not ask me where do I develop now. The only thing I can inform is that I am not here anymore, since like 2 months if some people didn't notice and still stalk me here and there. I am not going to advertise even on the private message. I have some gratitude for all that happened in my carreer here in 1.5 year. Sorry for shiting over this thread Ouzo. Enjoy your event and good bye.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:06:22 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 05:15:43 pm »
Ye, i also thought that skunk didnt make that stadium between LS and LV, because after all, it was Cromiel heh...

Offline pajk

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 05:41:04 pm »
oh, could you add an ' o ' to the end of my name, its pajko actually

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 06:55:55 pm »
What time its will be? if its around 18:00 01:00 UK time then im in

Edit: i will record it just like this one, but in HD now http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,4009.msg
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:10:33 pm by [MAF]Jur1z »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 12:15:20 am »
It will be mostly evening time and week-end since that's when most players are online. Anyway, try to do teams of 3 players, 2 taking part in a game so there can be an extra player to take the place of a player that couldn't make it some time.

Changes: the MTA objects making players too laggy, it'll take part in the LS airport.
Also, the rule of /L to load the position in case a player gets thrown out of the field is cancelled, now he'll have to go around to get back on the field (you'll understand seeing the field if you don't understand now).