Author Topic: AdrenalineX first football championship! Rules and registrations  (Read 22041 times)

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
AdrenalineX first football championship! Rules and registrations
« on: September 19, 2012, 12:40:28 am »
Hey there!

tonight we decided to (finally) organise a football (soccer) championship on AdrenalineX! For those of you who would have never seen how the AdrenalineX football is, then check the videos in http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,3277.msg83208.html#msg83208 .

The Rules

-There will be teams of 2 players only, an additional player is accepted on registration to play when one player can't play on a certain day.

-Before starting the game, players will have to /s their initial position. And then again after half-time when they change sides.

-Each game will last for 20 minutes, 2 half-times of 10 minutes each. The referee will have to stop the time every time the game is stopped.

-When a player flies away/is thrown away of the field, he has to drive back to the field. Using /goto is forbidden. The game is not stopped while a player is out of the field. It is stopped if the ball is thrown out of the field.

-Any ramming, blocking etc is allowed (and encouraged).

-Points will be counted as: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss. Teams will play against each other once. All teams will have to play against each other. Please do not participate if you don't plan to keep playing until the end of the event. In case of a draw in points between 2 teams, the number of goals scored will be used for the ranking, if it's still a draw, it's then the lowest number of goals against.

Things to know:

-The games will take part in LS airport.

-All around the field, I will add the wagons that make vehicles bounce. (I could use 2 or 3 more players to show them how to make that quickly and nicely so one of them could set up the field when I can't play and 2 teams want to play, of course they can still take part in the event).

-All games will be played in freeroam stunt. Only players and cameramen will be allowed in freeroam, any non-participant will not be allowed to come to freeroam, in order to avoid any mess/ruining of the event.

Needed for help in organising it:

-There will be a few official balls needed (using a caddy), they will have to be very active players, who already know how AX football works, with a good ping. Official balls/referees will still be able to participate in the event as normal players, they just won't be able to be a referee when their team is playing. About 3 balls/referees should be good, it will also depend on the number of players participating in the event.

-It would be nice if we can have a few cameramen for the event (flying safely above the field with an RC gobelin, spectating, or whatever)

Players registered:

-[MAF]mooman  Real Andreas
-[MAF]Karlip Real Andreas
-[FSR]Agus  (no team specified yet)
-[FSR]Don_Vaca  (no team specified yet)
-[FSR]Ush  (no team specified yet)
-Scorpion  (no team specified yet)
-RoasterMen  (no team specified yet)
-[LSR]Jarol  (no team specified yet)
-[LSR]McDon3ld  (no team specified yet)
-[MAF]Karlis  (no team specified yet)
-[LSR]Cassidy  (no team specified yet)
-Mateo  (no team specified yet)
-[LSR]Exodus  (no team specified yet)
-[eXt]ZeliX  (no team specified yet)
-[MAF]Martin  (no team specified yet)
-pajko  (no team specified yet)
-[SRT]Gornall43  (no team specified yet)
-OuzoMeze  (no team specified yet)

Balls/Referees:
-OuzoMeze
-[FSR]Ush
-[LSR]Jarol
-(a few more with a very good ping and active players would be useful)

Cameramen
-OuzoMeze
-Jur1z
-(a few more would be useful)

So post here if you want to join the event, set up your teams, find a name for your team and official colours ( /vc ID ID). You can directly tell who is going to be your teammate and name of team, or just post if you don't know with whom to play and want to find somebody later.

Registrations for players will close on sunday evening (server time), after that, for players that didn't find players to team up with, there will be a topic opened for discussions for a few days. Additional players will be accepted only if they directly integrate a team during the team making processus. If you already know with whom you will team up, you can tell it now, it'll make things faster :)

After teams are made, a topic will be made to set up schedules when teams can meet to play. Times will most likely be in the evening and on week-ends since that's when most players are active.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:32:52 pm by OuzoMeze »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: AdrenalineX first football championship! Rules and registrations
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 12:42:15 am »
:D in
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:45:19 am »
Date of this event will be announced soon

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 12:46:41 am »
woo :o, in too

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 12:54:15 am »
Date of this event will be announced soon

well, starting date, but the good thing with this is that it can be pretty much anytime, whenever 2 teams that didn't play against each other yet can find a moment to play. So we'll make a topic for schedule discussions when registrations are done.

Offline Don_Vaca

• AKA Don_Vaca
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 12:57:05 am »
In! but remember that when you're playing at noons i'm at work because the time difference between South America and Europe (5 hours). My matches should be scheduled at your nights/my noons or my back up player will ocuppy my place very often lol!!!
Greetings from Argentina

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 01:11:53 am »
IN!!!!!!

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 08:52:49 am »
mmh im in OBV!

Offline ToasterMan

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 12:30:24 pm »
Mhh in!! depends the time  8)

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 12:40:24 pm »
Ofcourse i'm in :D

(if its needed, im able to be referee)

Offline Amads

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 01:08:15 pm »
Checking in O0

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 01:24:53 pm »
I am willing to be a ball when I am online and maybe even referee if I feel like.

Btw do we have to subscribe as team?

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 01:33:01 pm »
Well, you still don't give details about when they will take. I mean, something like: "We will take matches from 10pm to 10.30pm". If it's at night (8~9 to 11pm (GMT+2)) i'm in

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 01:52:14 pm »
in

btw, there has to be weather restriction because weather in stunt is not synced and thunder/rain is good for turns.

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 01:52:24 pm »
IN