Author Topic: [CtP] - The Cotton Teeth Project  (Read 2909 times)

Offline sucram

• View Profile
[CtP] - The Cotton Teeth Project
« on: February 27, 2009, 02:40:10 am »

hey guys, just thought i'd share a little info/intro on our clan seeing as we have a few regular players on your fine server now. I founded the clan about two years ago now and we have since become one of the top dming clans of Australia, with about 20 members or so. Granted we have some awesome dmers, we are not technically a dm clan. I usually use the term an "anything goes" kinda clan. Lots of stunters, racers and just free roam fun most of the time. Sometime a year or so ago i started playing on international racing servers and found the XR and RSD servers, enjoyed them both. Eventually met up with another Australian there in Vertigo (formally of XR.)

The servers went down for a while and for the most part i forgot about the awesome international racing servers, until getting in contact with vert again, he linked me to the new UK (as well as becoming a member of our clan) We have some pretty awesome versatility now between racers, dm'ers and just a bunch of lazy, easy going folks.

Check us out here! http://enterctp.forumotion.com/portal.htm

My perception of poetical injection is ejaculation: The Immaculate Conception!

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: [CtP] - The Cotton Teeth Project
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 05:13:40 am »
Nice image dude. Thanks for sharing the history of CtP. I hope CtP stays strong and remains friends of the AdrenalineX racing community.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:43:39 pm »
cool :D

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 05:19:44 pm »
nice  ;D

Offline [LSR]Jarol