Author Topic: ATAWNA  (Read 13162 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: ATAWNA
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 01:59:08 am »
What unban?

176.13.35.148 [09/08/12 | 20:18:51] Atawna - [[FSR]Elmo] [twat] [Track: Dagga_Puff] (Israel)

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2012, 02:37:56 am »
i can login into the server regularly now ... that means that the ban is gone right?

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2012, 02:44:07 am »
No, the ban is still on the ban list, your IP must have changed

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 02:56:13 am »
No, the ban is still on the ban list, your IP must have changed

oh ok, i think i'll wait until the final decision :)

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2012, 06:21:29 am »
I might have overreacted abit. but you should atleast be tempbanned for a few days imo.

tempbanned for not getting a warning or even a mute or a kick ..... seriously elmo be more reasonable, dont deserve to get banned ...

I did warn you...

[21:57:46] [FSR]adan [15]:{ffffff} atawna, donate me some money, im poor

[21:57:48] Atawna [10]:{ffffff} you'r too fat, you can't even walk elmo

[21:57:55] [FSR]Elmo [3]:{ffffff} shut up, or i'll ban you

[21:57:56] [MAF]Dishhead [2]:{ffffff} that's harsh...
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 06:46:24 am »
I might have overreacted abit. but you should atleast be tempbanned for a few days imo.

tempbanned for not getting a warning or even a mute or a kick ..... seriously elmo be more reasonable, dont deserve to get banned ...

I did warn you...

[21:57:46] [FSR]adan [15]:{ffffff} atawna, donate me some money, im poor

[21:57:48] Atawna [10]:{ffffff} you'r too fat, you can't even walk elmo

[21:57:55] [FSR]Elmo [3]:{ffffff} shut up, or i'll ban you

[21:57:56] [MAF]Dishhead [2]:{ffffff} that's harsh...

lol if you scroll down more you'll find my apology ! ^_^ i can apologize again if that would make you feel better ...

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2012, 08:11:16 am »
lol I Want to detecate this song to mooman, Ush and all the admins !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8aiJckjSRc&feature=related[/youtube]

Listen to your heart dawg, listen to your heart AND FEEL MEH ! ...  :L

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 08:44:50 am »
lol I Want to detecate this song to mooman, Ush and all the admins !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8aiJckjSRc&feature=related[/youtube]

Listen to your heart dawg, listen to your heart AND FEEL MEH ! ...  :L

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2012, 09:00:32 am »
if you quote one more time, we will unban you and give you lvl 3 admin

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2012, 11:58:28 am »
Here we go again...
soon some of the admins will have butt problems, because of atawna sticking himself into there :blank:

BTW
Thank you for the unban !  ^-^
i can login into the server regularly now ... that means that the ban is gone right?

so you actually ban evaded again lol
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:06:23 pm by [MAF]Phobos »

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2012, 03:03:38 pm »
it is very hard to understand this guy lol
first of all, i think this time permanent ban was too harsh. its true, ali is making people unconfortable everyday and saying bullshit to everyone he dislikes or even likes. ive kinda learnt to deal with him.(definitely DOESNT mean you should continue!)
second, ali as you can see, you ve been doing same shit again. you gotta stop with this. remember your sentence "no more talking its time for racing and improving skills"? seems like youve forggoten. you gotta stop to argue with admins and they gotta stop argue with you.
and yeah, you were banned in 2009 or sth and after tons of ban evades you have been given a second chance and now you are ruining it. lack of a respect i see hire

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 05:17:40 pm »
i don't understand why admins can't mute or even kick. instead they let themselves be flamed 20 times and then of course out comes the banhammer.

they didn't mute/warn/kick, they kept flaming me and provoking me hopefully i run my mouth and say something harmful that they can use it against me to get me banned, if elmo muted me then i'd of known that things are going serious right now, but no, snoopy and dishhead kept flaming me and i admit i fell for it and ran my mouth a little bit ... but at the end i dont think i should get a ban, maybe i need a warning and a reminder to use the /Ignore command, but a ban is not a fair choice ...

Nobody would flame you for free. You had to annoy them 1st.

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2012, 07:42:16 pm »
it is very hard to understand this guy lol
first of all, i think this time permanent ban was too harsh. its true, ali is making people unconfortable everyday and saying bullshit to everyone he dislikes or even likes. ive kinda learnt to deal with him.(definitely DOESNT mean you should continue!)
second, ali as you can see, you ve been doing same shit again. you gotta stop with this. remember your sentence "no more talking its time for racing and improving skills"? seems like youve forggoten. you gotta stop to argue with admins and they gotta stop argue with you.
and yeah, you were banned in 2009 or sth and after tons of ban evades you have been given a second chance and now you are ruining it. lack of a respect i see hire

that's very informative about me, i totally accept and keep in mind what you said nikki, but i just want you to know, that i still go with "Less talking, More Racing" its just when you have Snoopy and Phobos telling you how much they hate you for no reason its hard to stay focused on racing  .... if Snoopy and Phobos didn't start teasing and harassing  me this hole thing wouldn't happen ...

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 07:44:33 pm »
i don't understand why admins can't mute or even kick. instead they let themselves be flamed 20 times and then of course out comes the banhammer.

they didn't mute/warn/kick, they kept flaming me and provoking me hopefully i run my mouth and say something harmful that they can use it against me to get me banned, if elmo muted me then i'd of known that things are going serious right now, but no, snoopy and dishhead kept flaming me and i admit i fell for it and ran my mouth a little bit ... but at the end i dont think i should get a ban, maybe i need a warning and a reminder to use the /Ignore command, but a ban is not a fair choice ...

Nobody would flame you for free. You had to annoy them 1st.

they actually did, i really suggest that you read the log and see by yourself !

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 09:34:13 pm »
ali may be a giant arselicker but from reading logs and for reasons i've already said in this topic, this ban wasn't deserved. whether or not his old ban should've been lifted doesn't suddenly become up for discussion when he gets an unfair ban like this one either.

btw the only reason this took so long was because i couldn't be bothered to read all your spammy replies in this thread ali

unbanned on 16/08/12 (extra time added due to evading)
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!