Author Topic: ATAWNA  (Read 13159 times)

Offline [FSR]Ali

Re: ATAWNA
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 09:26:45 pm »
Don't forget what he was banned for in the past.

95.35.209.214 [31/03/10 | 08:51:52] [SFX]RedDragon - [IRC] [falky] [evasion/unfavourable behavior] (Israel)
95.35.159.139 [29/03/10 | 14:45:00] [SFX]RedDragon - [falky] [racism] (Israel)
109.253.38.13 [19/07/10 | 09:46:26] Flashy - [Unreported] [LSR]Bootsyou banned Flashy (Reason : racism ) [Track: NamelessTard-SK] (Israel)
and of course lots of ban evading

http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,4329.0.html
I should have said something before but I didn't agree with this unban at first place.. and I'm not alone I suppose.

lol so what now dishhead, since you dont have enough reasons to get me banned you're trying to use my past against me? seriously dude if i'm a bad person to you use the /Ignore commands, because that's what i'm going to do.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:15 pm »
He behaved good for half a year and now a dodgy ban comes and he should stay banned? Nah, this feels unfair to me.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 09:30:08 pm »
lol so what now dishhead, since you dont have enough reasons to get me banned you're trying to use my past against me? seriously dude if i'm a bad person to you use the /Ignore commands, because that's what i'm going to do.
yeah and the only thing you can do is "admin asslicking" to get you unbanned, like last time
no offence but i had to say what was on my mind

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 09:32:34 pm »
yeah and the only thing you can do is "admin asslicking" to get you unbanned, like last time
no offence but i had to say what was on my mind

you call it "admin asslicking", i call it treating people with the respect they deserve, and like you said you didn't like me in the past so that sums up your hard work to get me banned, but thank you, because after this ban i know to who and how should i talk and communicate to players in the game and on forums

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 09:33:31 pm »
you're welcome

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »
This isnt the first time you've insulted me, but ive kept my mouth shut, and it finally boiled over and I banned you, I agree i should have muted you at first, but i didnt,
and i never saw an apology the first time you called me " Fatty " today. and btw why did he get unbanned after evading almost 70 times, do we unban evaders now?
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 09:46:26 pm »
i should have muted you at first, but i didnt,
so its my fault that you didn't mute me?

and btw why did he get unbanned after evading almost 70 times, do we unban evaders now?
that's because i was banned from the forums elmo, i couldn't enter the forums and open up an unbann topic because i didn't have access to the forums ... that's why i had no other option, but that was a year and half ago, in the past 7 months i tried my best to impress the leading team of Ax and have fun as much as i can ....

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 09:49:28 pm »
if i had access to the forums i would post a bann appeal before even thinking about entering the server, but i couldn't enter the forum .....

You had time to evade 67 times but you didn't have time to go to a friend's house to borrow his computer and make an unban appeal from there or going to a cybercafe or something ?

Yeaah true, i guess i was too stuped to do that, but it happened, my intentions were good, i didn't mean to break any rules, i didn't mean to disrespect anyone ..... i got nothing but love and respect for the server and the players .... i just need the admins to understand that

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 09:56:16 pm »
if i had access to the forums i would post a bann appeal before even thinking about entering the server, but i couldn't enter the forum .....

You had time to evade 67 times but you didn't have time to go to a friend's house to borrow his computer and make an unban appeal from there or going to a cybercafe or something ?

Yeaah true, i guess i was too stuped to do that, but it happened, my intentions were good, i didn't mean to break any rules, i didn't mean to disrespect anyone ..... i got nothing but love and respect for the server and the players .... i just need the admins to understand that

i think this topic is to discuss this current ban that u caused and not my past ...

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 09:58:25 pm »
I just responded to what you said, about the forum thing.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 10:01:38 pm »
I have to agree with Ush on this. If you make jokes at someone, you have to expect some jokes straight back. People from different cultures will make jokes that may sound harsh in your country, but not to them. People have to understand this. Maybe Atawna, you also have to realise some things you might find funny can be offensive for others as well.

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 10:08:21 pm »
I have to agree with Ush on this. If you make jokes at someone, you have to expect some jokes straight back. People from different cultures will make jokes that may sound harsh in your country, but not to them. People have to understand this. Maybe Atawna, you also have to realise some things you might find funny can be offensive for others as well.

I'm aware of that vertigo, but does really take a ban ? i think a ban is too much ...

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 10:13:06 pm »
I might have overreacted abit. but you should atleast be tempbanned for a few days imo.
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 10:21:36 pm »
I might have overreacted abit. but you should atleast be tempbanned for a few days imo.

tempbanned for not getting a warning or even a mute or a kick ..... seriously elmo be more reasonable, dont deserve to get banned ...

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 01:34:54 am »
Thank you for the unban !  ^-^