Author Topic: jalicno and snoopy please look here  (Read 5691 times)

Offline mahdoee

• View Profile
Re: jalicno and snoopy please look here
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 12:33:54 am »
Might be you are able to ram/block opponent cars on other servers,here that is forbidden
I said I didn't see you. But after you fly my car when I was going to win the race I said that. What should I say? Thanks? Since AN ADMIN told me its not enough to ban someone when somebody called all our clan "Bitches", you can't ban me for this reason. Thats why this topic is here.

and also PyroFox says
You can't ban/kick a player for insulting and then do the very same thing back to them.

And I didnt say sorry you because I didnt see you. That why I asked why you made my car fly with command

Your long message doesnt make you right. You still have no reason since its not enough to ban someone.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 12:43:16 am »
Since AN ADMIN told me its not enough to ban someone when somebody called all our clan "Bitches"
Dude why trying involve something what no belongs this topic?
Did i ever said something bad to you on server or your clan or even any member of my team?

This going endless and be sure i won't change my mind about my decision no matter how hard you trying makes me look i did wrong

Offline mahdoee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 12:54:34 am »
Since AN ADMIN told me its not enough to ban someone when somebody called all our clan "Bitches"
Dude why trying involve something what no belongs this topic?
Did i ever said something bad to you on server or your clan or even any member of my team?

This going endless and be sure i won't change my mind about my decision no matter how hard you trying makes me look i did wrong
That what our topic is dude. You didnt say nothing about our clan or me I know. I just remind you its not enough. If it was that admin would kick that guy who insult all our clan members. or PyroFox wouldnt say
You can't ban/kick a player for insulting and then do the very same thing back to them.
I was just angry when you ruin my race with command. Sorry for calling you an idiot ;) 

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 04:38:10 am »
c'mon be nice to eachother :-*