Author Topic: 1st Annual [UK] AdrenalineX Racer's Tournament  (Read 100267 times)

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
Re: Sign up here
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:12 pm »
How i should sign in ?

Ok i get it :::::::::::: [2F2F]SNiKeRiS
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:08:06 pm by SNiKeRiS »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:21 pm »
By posting your racing nick here.

Btw, Vertigo, once you updated could you remove all the posts you've read that don't make sense? (Like my post above and mike's.. and this post when you read it)

and of course count [LSD]mooman in (see i made my post have a point :D )
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 01:50:55 pm »
moo haha

Im in ! :D
[2F2F]Steven8

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:08 pm »
i'm too ;_;
Cysio

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2009, 02:15:01 pm »
charlie brown said snoopy has to join, so i'm in ;_;

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 02:33:07 pm »
[FSR]Devil666 is in too. ;_;

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 02:45:55 pm »
noobs top16 is already in :P hardest part of reading is actually reminding what you read xD

Offline SubUrban

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 04:50:51 pm »
I will [FSR]SubUrban  ;D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 06:47:48 pm »
* Di5tuRb3D signs in
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 07:18:38 pm »
Mad Max in

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
Re: 1st Annual [UK] AdrenalineX Racer's Tournament
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 07:57:31 pm »
K i will post this on official forum to have more players

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 07:58:23 pm »
well i change my nick to [2F2F]MikeGT soo i'm in x)  MiguelMartins change for [2F2F]MikeGT

Offline sucram

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 01:21:58 am »
count me in, [CtP]sucram

My perception of poetical injection is ejaculation: The Immaculate Conception!

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Annual [UK] AdrenalineX Racer's Tournament
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 05:19:07 am »
2 things you didn't thought about yet are:

POINT 1:

I was thinking and... how are the races set up? I mean, is everyone racing at the same time? Or are the races 1 by 1... (that would take to much time in my eyes).
I think it's the best to make each group (of 4 members) race against eachother at the same time... so we have 2 races at 1 time, 1 vs. 1.. when everyone races against everyone we have winner and loser of the group.. Or maybe we can do it with 2 groups(1 from the left and 1 from the right part of your schedule). Or every group at the same time? (at that point we don't have any admins to watch people if cheating, but I think people won't cheat cause we use honoust players that play weekly..)

I think it's oke to make some extra races... but the one who makes the races would have an advantage... So: or let people train at the chosen races a week before the tournament starts... or make someone make races who doesn't participate in them himself...(I wonder who wanna do that xD)

POINT 2:

Oh and btw, we also need to fill up the groups... how we gonna do that? Like a grand slam in tennis? With 16 or 32 best-racers, divided over the 16 groups.... so we have 2 nominated people... or 1.... (depends if we make 32 or 16 nominees) and put each of them in 1 group, other racers get in groups by random... Or maybe that's not fair enough and we need to make "groups" like the UEFA -CUP group-fase... That will be like: the best 16 racers(nr. 1-16) in group 1, but they can't get in the same group. Then we have 16 racers(nr. 17-32) in group 2.. and the next 16 racers(nr. 33-48) in group 3 and the last 16 racers..(nr49-64) in group 4.
THen we put everyone from group 1 in each group.... Then we put everyone from group 2 in a group... Then everyone from group 3 and at last everyone from group4.. In this case we have honoust groups... So we don't get a group like: Ush, Andy, devil, Michal... or something.. cuz we would lose 2 great racers cause the group mechanism doesn't work well... and 2 other noobs racers in a more noob group get in the KO fase...

Oh, we should make list of the HS-list today so we make sure everyone who participates gets in the right group... and people not on the list can also participate... but they need to be lucky people in the HS-list don't wanna participate or can't participate..

I think my idea of the "UEFA-CUP" system is quiet good.. the "grandslam" tennis idea is ok, but not perfect...

1. Once the groups are sorted, moo or I will make a section within this one for each group and I'll make a post concerning
each match up. There we will discuss times suitable so that both drivers can make it. We'll try to make each group finish their first
match up before the second starts. Maybe a few groups doing completing their first match ups per day.

2. This is what the 16 seeds are for. Each of the top 16 will go into one of the 16 groups (labelled A to P) on their own. Then, the
rest of the competitors will be placed randomly to fill the groups.

Offline [CtP]Tommy_D

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 06:15:45 am »
[CtP]Tommy_D reporting for doody