Author Topic: Let's play chess! BRAINFUCK VERSION  (Read 12150 times)

Offline Scorpion.

Re: Let's play chess! BRAINFUCK VERSION
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 06:44:31 pm »
why i see empty square!?!?  ??? i miss fonts

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 07:40:51 pm »
crom i thought you was a normal dude with some scripting skills, but now dammnnn you'r a licensesd nerd :P

lol why is it nerdy to play chess?
you play it whille setting on you'r ass, there's no exhitment, you dont gain muscles or whatever, chicks dont digg it .... so yeah i guess so

lol so you are the typical guy whose life is all about chicks and muscles and being hot... that superficiality is making the society worse and worse everyday

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 07:57:45 pm »
crom i thought you was a normal dude with some scripting skills, but now dammnnn you'r a licensesd nerd :P

you play it whille setting on you'r ass, there's no exhitment, you dont gain muscles or whatever, chicks dont digg it .... so yeah i guess so

lol so you are the typical guy whose life is all about chicks and muscles and being hot... that superficiality is making the society worse and worse everyday

so if i play chess the society will become better? you should know that i still got feelings you know  :-\

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 08:26:01 pm »
♖♘♕♠♥♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
囗囗囗囗囗囗囗囗
囗囗囗囗囗囗囗囗
囗囗囗囗♦囗囗囗
囗囗囗♟囗囗囗囗
♟♟♟♣♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 09:00:52 pm »

so if i play chess the society will become better? you should know that i still got feelings you know  :-\

No, that way of thinking is killing the society, not the fact that you play or not chess
If scientists would have listened when they were called ''nerds'', we would be (scientifically and technologically speaking) in the 1st millennium, that's why I disagree with the word ''nerd'' as a bad word...

''Do you like science? omg ur such a nrd'' ''Do you like thinking? NEEEEEEERD''

That's ^ what I'm talking about

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 09:10:26 pm »
Sounds like a cool thread to talk about bullshit. Welcome to this forums lol. Question about flowers will end up talking about Muscle cars.
what kind of Muscle cars? maybe better stay on flower topic:

Flower-Power car

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 09:14:05 pm »

and you, sir, are an idiot for saying that
hate me but i don't care
ush said it nicely ^-^

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 09:23:03 pm »
+1
i don't care for being called a nerd, i and many of us sure are nerds, ( and most of us regulars could be considered PC geeks anyway :P), but it is idiotic to try to excuse lack of some skill or knowledge with that being not 'cool'. i thought most ppl grow over that at age ~14.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 09:30:04 pm »

it's exciting to those that appreciate it. also everything you said could apply to adrenalinex
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 11:53:18 pm »
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♟♟♟囗♟♟♟♟
囗囗囗♟囗囗囗囗
囗囗囗囗囗囗囗囗
囗囗囗囗囗囗囗囗
囗♙囗囗囗囗囗囗
♙囗♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:56:36 pm by Stacey »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2012, 01:22:21 am »

it's exciting to those that appreciate it. also everything you said could apply to adrenalinex

oh god we're all nerds :( how to end this life :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2012, 02:16:35 pm »

It's a game of logic, really gets the brain going and gets you thinking. Nothing wrong with that

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 03:43:40 pm »
by calling crom a nerd i didn't mean to insult him or whatever, you can take nerd as an acomploment instead of an insult. if you guys really knew that nothing is wrong with sicens fans you wouldn't really mind me calling him a nerd. and i'm sure cromiel didn't take it personal or whatever and eyy if anyone took it as an insult i apologize

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 03:54:21 pm »
I didn't take offence. I am addicted to internet. Nothing to hide lol. I even barely exit my house. :L Let's wait 10 years and some grandpa will have better physical condition than me.

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2012, 04:10:26 pm »
I didn't take offence. I am addicted to internet. Nothing to hide lol. I even barely exit my house. :L Let's wait 10 years and some grandpa will have better physical condition than me.

God Bless My Nerd Friend !!  O0