Author Topic: Grandmaster  (Read 14331 times)

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
Re: Grandmaster
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:34 pm »
lol like i said in my deleted post, nice editing of that talk. Put everything bad from your side out....

@jalicno: look if you think i cheat why you tell it to andy?? I know nothing about you thought that i chaet and that's make you a fag in my eyes because you just can talk behind someones back.

@all who thinks im a cheater: Just one word to say  JEALOUSY

@steven: I destroyed my history?!? Lol you noobs calling me a cheater and you know that im not
don't call me noob, i didnt say u cheat. chill.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 04:28:47 pm »
listen you got caught, not nice is it? now you know how i felt lol

Offline [RSD]Grandmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 04:50:54 pm »
@steven: but you insulted me also the last part was meant to you and all other people who thinks i cheat so dont take it personal ;)

@sn00by: you caught me on nothing and you will never because you know i don't need to cheat to do records... You're just jealous or why you think devil might be a "cheater like me" aswell?!? (@all: taht's one of the parts he didnt put into that msn log)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 04:53:39 pm by [RSD]Grandmaster »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 05:48:07 pm »
LOL WE COUGHT YOU RED HANDED STOP DENYING IT :L i never said devil was a cheater, i said i dont trust anyones records

Offline [RSD]Grandmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 05:57:16 pm »
you said you don't trust his records either...
And ok if you think you caught me think it. I don't give a flying fuck of an opinion of an (ex-)cheater.
Easiest thing would be that you had filmed me but you hadn't because you know the truth

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 06:07:34 pm »
lol ex cheater, is that the best you have :L :L :L sooo original Cheatmaster ;_;

Offline [RSD]Grandmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 06:17:17 pm »
The different between you and me is that you really cheated and i just cheated in your fantasy. As i said try to make a video of me being cheating you will never ever be able to do that.

That's all i have to say believe me or not. I never cheated and never will.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 06:19:01 pm »
ok cheatmaster 3 people never seen you hack ok? lets pretend that yeah? your such a dick lol

Offline [RSD]Grandmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 06:20:49 pm »
Nahhh 3 people are jealous motherfuckers who like to spent rumours around. The other 1000 racers of all time never had seen me cheating. Same as you but you like to talk shit. Less competition on hs list for you^^
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:23:12 pm by [RSD]Grandmaster »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:56 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:33 pm »
hey i love a good competition me :D just not against flip hackers like you with surface mod i might add ;_;

Offline [RSD]Grandmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:41 pm »
haha my bad hotkeys^^ I don't need it but that server just features such a flip command so why not using it?!
Also i didn't even know suface mode till yesterday^^

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 06:37:02 pm »
yeah why not abuse it to the max? man just fuck off i dont wana hear your shit anymore mr surface mod user ;_;

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27:52 pm »
jalicno: look if you think i cheat why you tell it to andy?? I know nothing about you thought that i chaet and that's make you a fag in my eyes because you just can talk behind someones back

Well didn't spoke with you since we move away from our clan.You were out of server and not came often on msn.Actually we spoke last time when i said you to going away from clan and that was in june 2008.
About your cheat well man maybe we are all noobs and you are only pro on whole SA:MP or is secound thing and that is you are sneaky cheater.
Nothing against your skill you also have great skill but come on man does you really believe we are noobs?Noone can beat your time on few races.
And that times are faster for 2 or 3 sec ok if is half sec but man 3 sec?Are you some machine,some computer from future not just human like we are?
Doesn't matter my skill this server have about 100 regular racers who come very often and playing few hours per day,and nobody can beat you.
I was always on your side,remember that when some people called you cheater i supported you...
But still hard to believe we are all jealousy on you and what is worst noobs.
Explain me all that please,would hear what you have to say about this.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:08 pm »
hey i give grandmaster credit, he is a damn good racer, but his records arnt legit it's like no matter what, there impossible to beat.