Author Topic: Ban appeal [BANNED]  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
Ban appeal [BANNED]
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:08:27 pm »
74.101.35.6 [19/05/12 | 20:02:21] [FSR]Aubrey - [[MAF]mooman] [hacking] [Track: Slippy_as_shit]

I'm not gonna sit here and post bullshit like "my brother/sister/uncle/alien cousin" installed the hack without me knowing.. Yeah, I did have a cheat engine. Wanted to see how the speedhack worked so I tested it on the track "NRG_39" 2 days ago. Finished the race with the cheat engine on and got top1. No second chances I'm seeking..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:49:47 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:00:41 pm »
If you are not looking for a 2nd chance then why did you do this?

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 09:04:02 pm »
No second chances I'm seeking..
[/quote] What I meant by that, is I'm seeing I won't be getting any second chances by the looks of my act

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 09:06:12 pm »
True, sorry, but you should have known that doing what you did is forbidden :-\

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 09:07:54 pm »
I obviously did know. Seeing that I wanted to try it out, look where it's gotten me..

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 09:15:17 pm »
Its not anywhere close to the year that you promised to stand like a man, in fact its bit over 1hour since the ban... -.-
In fact, your chances would be slim even after a year, so don't fuck them up totally, like, for example, dabar did.
Don't evade and be patient, that's your last hope and chance.

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
Evading isn't the way I go.. So waiting and being patient shall be done.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 09:19:04 pm »
so, the point of this appeal is?

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 09:21:55 pm »
Well, the whole point was to let people know what had happened.. And to let others know that the ban was for a reason instead of it being irrelevant.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 09:51:07 pm »
Okay, but, to be honest, I don't think you will be unbanned, so don't expect that for now

Offline Aubrey

• Jimi is my Hendrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 09:59:24 pm »
Alrighty then.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 07:22:28 am »
To be honest I'd never expect anything like that from you - the regular I know from the best times of my SA-MP career. Furthermore and unfortunately, even you seem to face the truth and confess to what happened it has already forced me to think you are getting perma ban here. There are some pluses counting on you getting an unban in future but there is one huge counting on your disadventage and it's the simple fact you indeed cheated. Even I wouldn't want to see you go down this way I also doubt you will ever be unbanned. Just saying it honestly because how would it look towards tons of other people who are banned by us for years? Sorry to say this but I don't want to see you unbanned. I say it straight, nothing to lie about - your trip is finished here most likely. If you will still like to play SA-MP it's the best solution to find some other server in my opinion that hoping to play here again. =|

I know you may feel bad that we won't give you second chance because I'm pretty sure this situation wouldn't occur in future. However, understand that this is exactly problem of thousands ban we gave to various players all around the world. That means unbanning regulars will be just "fuck you" in other faces. Maybe what I say here is a bit weird but I am almost sure that much percentage of bans we are giving is for players who cheated just to have a look what does it do or how does it work. And those of them are not worse than regulars here in any aspect. They are built from blood, skin and bones too. That means they should have same rights as we all do. Which leads us to theory that 1st unban ever for regulars like for example this situation should mean unban for a few hundred "haxors" in the past. You may not cheat again in future as well as thousand of other people banned here. That would be much mess.

If you feel it's bad towards you by me to explain it this way I'm sorry, but by making this thread you said that you want unban. Even you didn't say it directly. I hope it will clean your mind a bit.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:33:26 am by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 10:41:45 am »
74.101.35.6 [19/05/12 | 20:02:21] [FSR]Aubrey - [[MAF]mooman] [hacking] [Track: Slippy_as_shit]

I'm not gonna sit here and post bullshit like "my brother/sister/uncle/alien cousin" installed the hack without me knowing.. Yeah, I did have a cheat engine. Wanted to see how the speedhack worked so I tested it on the track "NRG_39" 2 days ago. Finished the race with the cheat engine on and got top1. No second chances I'm seeking..

Im not gonna post shit like... blah blah blah
You just posted shit....

Name:
IP:
Admin who banned you:
Reason why u should get unbanned:

But still Cheaters dont get 2nd chances!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal [BANNED]
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 12:51:18 pm »
Banned. And get rid of the FSR tag, please.