Author Topic: Admin abuse with no remorse  (Read 26227 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: Admin abuse with no remorse
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 05:14:01 am »
lollerades

actually, nice post, I didnt waste my time reading
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 05:38:03 am »
If you're gonna post rubbish, make a thread for it.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 05:43:15 am »
who u talkin to?
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 06:29:20 am »
You, that was a completely unecessary post.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 07:04:19 am »
rubbish? oh boy, now I can't express what I think of a topic without gettin bullsit? Dude, ur not Vertigo

Offline [CtP]Tommy_D

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 07:37:37 am »
that was a bit harsh vertigo. Everyone has a right to let their point through, wether it seems strange to you or anyone else.
This is why sucram was also having a go at Steven at the same time as me. I wasn't there at the time of that one though, so i'm not gonna get anymore involved.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009, 07:39:34 am »
actually, nice post, I didnt waste my time reading
let me check my understanding...I thought you meant you couldn't be bothered readin his post. Did i read it wrong?

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009, 07:50:47 am »
I mean usually long posts are so useless I almost never read em, so I said its damn good to see a medium sized post with scence

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 01:16:45 pm »
Oh  :-[ sry knut  ;D

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 04:18:50 pm »
sucram has nothin to say here, if someone call all server "motherfucker" what would u do ? write "oh bye bye friend" ?

Woah woah buddy, get it straight for a minute please... this is completely out of context. I have nothing to say here? Another fine example of you classifying everyone who is below you in server rank as some fool with an invalid opinion. I have been playing UK since the beginning when it bounced around various ip addresses. This is one of my favourite chill out servers, and for the most part that is all i do, "Chill Out". You're making me out like some bad guy here, when i have quite a good repore with many of the server admins and founders. When leaving the server a few nights ago i admit i said "bye motherfuckers" to a few friends who were also playing. If i am not allowed to say than i apologize, and i will watch my mouth (or type) in the future.

Now when i joined the next day you got all up in my space with the worst cocky admin attitude ever, even threatening to ban me. Not too brag, but you seem to have this idea of me as some complete noob. I am one of the high level admins on CJA, which happens to be the number 1 server in Australia. I have the up-most respect for the majority of admins on this server, but one thing i don't like is someone who acts all cocky and thinks they can do whatever they want simply because they have the admin tag.

Spawning a hydra in the middle of a race is irresponsible altogether in my opinion. You should only be spawning vehicles and shit somewhere where you are not bothering anyone. It's really not fair and should be considered admin abuse. As for vert, you guys are in the wrong. Have known him for a year or so now through various racing servers and he does everything with good intentions, even if the decision is ultimately against his own clan. In other words, there is no bias whatsoever that goes into his decision making. One of the better admins on UK imo.

/end rant

:]

And i meant that u had nothing to say on server, when i was talking with Tommy_D. You and Vert should be quiet and don't fuck in our conversation. That's i meant.

its ur opinion. let us decide on our own how good is Vertigo.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2009, 12:20:56 am »
I was thinking of writing a well written, thought out reply to this but now I cba :L So I'm just gonna say, STFU AND JUST PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!  ;)

no caps plz  :D

;_;

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2009, 06:06:05 am »
When you beleive someone is right, you support them. I'm sure you would've done the same for a friend of yours Steven  ;)

Offline [CtP]Tommy_D

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2009, 06:20:41 am »
#72 of what could've been about 10.  ;D

Offline sucram

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2009, 07:53:13 am »
And i meant that u had nothing to say on server, when i was talking with Tommy_D. You and Vert should be quiet and don't fuck in our conversation. That's i meant.

its ur opinion. let us decide on our own how good is Vertigo.

Note that my post was in reply to your first quote where you basically said i have nothing to say (i.e my opinion isn't valid) because i used the word motherfucker in game (which btw i will remind was not directed at anyone.)

Do you expect me to sit silently while you, jalicno and co bad mouth a good administrator, player and clan member? Do you expect me to sit silently while you spawn vehicles which interfere with races, and generally act like someone who takes their administrator position for granted? Like Tommy and Snoop touched on, this is a public server and public forum - everyone has a right to voice there opinion.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:56:23 am by sucram »

My perception of poetical injection is ejaculation: The Immaculate Conception!

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2009, 10:38:14 am »
Do you expect me to sit silently while you, jalicno and co bad mouth a good administrator, player and clan member?

Excuse me did i asked you something?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:40:33 am by jalicno »